GTA IV out of stock in UK

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by hongkongboy, Apr 25, 2008.

1. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

cant believe it i left it too late GTA completely out of stock in the UK me and my mates are fucked now lol forgot to pre-order it we left it too late cos we didnt knew this was gonna happen, i just been in town n asked everywhere they all sed it full pre-ordered and it very likely on the actually realise date it been sold out 100%

if u havent got GTA IV pre-ordered then your in trouble

i just managed to get it on order in HMV but for £49.99 which suck, no where else had extra stock apart from HMV

Else where people got it on order for £39.99 and i got it £49.99, well got no choice dont wanna wait for stock to come in which takes longer lol £49.99 worth it anyway cos its GTA IV

:(

2. just play san Andreas and imagine better graphics :p

3. orian

orian Member

I just played the NTSC version last night love it I will be leaving work early today so I can go home to play more GTA IV

4. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

:D got mine from Play, and its packaged and ready for dispatch :D

5. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye play.com is pretty cheap, u should try for supermarkets such as asda, they usually tend to have it. i remember with GTA SA, it was sold out everywhere but when i went to asda they had it lol.

6. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^im expecting a lot of shops to have the game in stock on tuesday, but you have to pay the fulll £50 rather then £40 online

also Asda and Tescos might be selling them at midnight if you really couldnt wait for a copy

7. w10_chi24

w10_chi24 Well-Known Member

i saw loads of copies in woolworths today !!

8. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^actual copies or just the pre-order boxes

9. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

yeah i know some place like tesco and game are opening midnight for pre-orders only

plus game is opening early too at 8 i fink for GTA but they only got a limit of stock left i dont wanna risk it cos i got college wont be able to get till the end of the day

10. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^ apparently loads of small shops and a handful of Asdas and Morrisons started selling them today!

11. bbes

bbes Incredible

not surprised, typical for supermarkets to sell them early when they've got the stock just to make a bit more profit. especially for a game like this, which is gonna sell like hotcakes.