Habbo

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by firsttimemaking, Jun 7, 2009.

1. firsttimemaking

firsttimemaking Active Member

did any of you played habbo? i seen the ad and i personally think it sucks. I really didn't like the graphic. But my friend is fully into habbo!
    what do you think of it?

2. never heard of it.. so it sux.

just took a look, it sux.

3. firsttimemaking

firsttimemaking Active Member

yep, it looks really bad even though i havent been on it. I prefer maple story than that (even though i dont like maple story much either coz you just kill mushroom, lol)
    i think i hate it coz the graphics, the ppl looks retarded! i dont like 2D games, very unrealistic if it is made for people to communicate

4. i played Habbo before.. like 10 years ago lolz.. i guess back in the days it really rocked.. since its kinda like.. sim... or something.. but nowadays it must suck :p

5. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

omg this game is sooo funny.... i remembere, whe ni was ib 4-chan.org, ppl met each other there and made a new account. then they drew the swastika symbol by positioning each player... soo funny.... then they blocked the poool and nobody could go away.... haha this was habbo.... ppl flamed all the time ~ x)
    and i cant find any screenshots... >_>

6. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ You were with 4chan?!?! LOL

7. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Habbo = Habbo Hotel?

8. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

This game (I wouldn't even consider A game) is trash.

I feel sorry for all the peeps who used Real Life money to buy the ingame virtual items.