Half Life 2

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Moki, Feb 22, 2005.

1. Moki

Moki Guest

Ok what do you guys think of this game? I've played a couple hours so far and im stuck! The part where you just get off the toxic waste site with your vehicles and you have to cross the toxic waste by foot. How do you get accross?

anyways this game seems real and the graphics are nice! i like the physical too like when you blow up robots you could see their scattered on the floor. So far i give this a game a 9.5 rating from my playing experience. A lot more enjoyable then Doom 3

2. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

hey moki, did you buy the game from a store? or online. cuz i hear there were a lot of problems with the store bought ones

3. Moki

Moki Guest

yea i bought mine but didn't really come accross any problems as for the part i was stuck at i simply used a cheat a bypassed it.

4. white out

white out Guest

i bought this game the day it came out

IT IS THE BEST GAME EVER

the graphics are sweet, everything about it is sweet

its very demanding of disk space and ram, i must say

5. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

google is ur friend......cheats!...dank....rmbr the days of hapland 2...i see your one away from PW as i like to call it...

6. oh i beat this game, probably one of the best FPS im awaiting for the expansion to come which should be out shortly

7. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

pw?

8. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

look at ur new title..

9. shoe

shoe Member

its a good game , only played it twice though. i bought it because it came with CS

10. aznrice

aznrice Well-Known Member

you guys know where i can download cs and play free

11. Fobstar

Fobstar Guest

there's private server cracks which lets u play for free but the majority is u need a legit cd key and there are cracks that play u play all steam games only if u have a legit cd key. CS costs about $10 dollars and i say its well worth it.

12. vtecr8cer

vtecr8cer Member

I bought Half Life 2 solely for CS: Source.

13. vene

vene Well-Known Member

bought, for cssc account

14. bibi0508

bibi0508 Guest

anyone into cil 4

15. bibi0508

bibi0508 Guest

have an nice day every1

16. jason

jason Active Member

the first one great great game and same for this one too.

17. kakashi_9

kakashi_9 Member

very good game but i get stuck once in a while and the graphics are amazing

18. Raymo

Raymo Well-Known Member

I was wondering... I know how Half Life 2: Lost Coast came out. But when I installed it, it was just a demo? It looks like a great game, but anyone know if the full version will ever come out?

19. its just a tech demo to show off the dynamic lighting capabilities if ur video supported it. the real addon for half life 2 will come out around spring or summer, its supposed to be shorter then half life 2.

20. Raymo

Raymo Well-Known Member

i see i see... it'll be cool if they actually try to make a full version game out of Lost Coast, it looked like a nice game =D