Happy Bride Gigi Lai

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Maverick, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Happy Bride Gigi Lai

Hong Kong actress Gigi Lai is seen with her new hubby Patrick Ma Ting-Keung in a series of wedding photos.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hong Kong actress Gigi Lai is seen with her new hubby Patrick Ma Ting-Keung in a series of wedding photos published recently. [Photo: Tungstar/ent.sina.com.cn] Gigi Lai, 37, and disabled millionaire Patrick Ma, 52, were reportedly planning a wedding scheduled for February 22 in Sydney, Australia. But the low-key couple canceled the ceremony after paparazzi discovered their plan. They registered their marriage and had a simple celebration before the Chinese New Year.

Hong Kong media say Lai has been secretly dating Ma for almost six years.

In October, Gigi Lai surprised her fans by announcing her resignation from show business. She said that by doing so she would be able to focus on taking care of her little brother, who is in poor condition after a car accident.

2. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Those photos, how cute. It looks like Father and Daughter shot :no:

3. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Gold digging at it's best.

4. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

She keeps the HK girl reputation high.

5. omg just b coz she looks young... he's only 14 yrs older than her... not old enough to b her father...

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

looks like a family portrait something like uncle and niece...wow the photos, if someone told me on the spot that they were husband and wife i would never believe it lol. wow

7. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

The HK golddiggers list:
    1. Michelle Reis
    2. Gigi Lai
    PHAHAHAHAHA

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol the michelle reis and her husband pics are actually not that disgusting but these lol....shit yo, if this foo was a middle class normal guy he could've never scored gigi...no way in hell.

9. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

His plan got him the girl he wanted, using his money to help Gigi's brother and acting like he cares to get close to her at her weak moments dealing with her brother . Gigi looks great in those photos but it does look more like a daughter/father photo.

10. SkyHigh123

SkyHigh123 Well-Known Member

omg whats up with beautiful women in hk with ugly ass husbands...........

11. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

even tho theres just 14 years difference this just looks ODD.....=/ the guy really does look like a "suk suk"

Gigi looks pretty....=/........sigh

12. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

Gigi is soo pwetty ~ but the couple looks odd though >.<

13. DKNY

DKNY Well-Known Member

wonder if anyone go up to them and say "you have a beautiful daughter" hahaha

14. xhikarux

xhikarux Guest

da guys looks disgustingly old!

15. thisquin

thisquin Active Member

damn this guy is smiling like he know the only reason why she's with him is because of the money, and Gigi's like HELLA YEAH

16. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

lmaoo. o.o;;

gigi looks pretty~

17. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Congratulations Mrs Zi Ma -rotfl ... it sounds like ... Mrs Sesame -devil

18. xsugarx

xsugarx Well-Known Member

Gigi looks really happy and pretty in the pictures! She's glowing and I'm happy for them.

19. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

unfortunately, they do look more like father and daughter, but its her choice who she marries i guess. Love her purple/lilliac dress though!

20. Akay47

Akay47 Member

wow, her hubby is looks like her uncle. I thought since she is pretty she would marry a decent looking guy..i guess it all boiled down to money..