Has anyone seen that the new Gundam Dynasty Warrior

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Veincentury, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Veincentury

Veincentury Well-Known Member

Omg I just saw this game in the store today and I was about to buy a Ps3 or xbox360 over it...lol almost but didn't...resisted my urge.-scooter
    Koei and Namco///

[youtube]akG4g451dzg[/youtube]
    [youtube]zj-5Iap7qU4[/youtube]

2. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Ya I knew about this since E3.

I'm not really interested in it. Same as any other Dynasty Warrior game, but with Gundams. :\

Dynasty Warriors usually last 2 days before you get bored. I would NEVER choose a system based on this game.

3. jmcd4ever

jmcd4ever Well-Known Member

I have the xbox360 version. Must admit it is pretty dull and repetitive gameplay. I think it's more of a rental than a keeper.

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

When I played Dynasty Warriors 4 ( First Dynasty Warriors I played), that's the only game i played for 3-4 months straight, unlocked close to everything, max out everyones level, got all the ultimate weapons, still need one more ending, I will not play Dynasty Warriors type games again lol... yea and now they get bored quick...

5. w10_chi24

w10_chi24 Well-Known Member

yet again ... the things they say s**ks

6. breakersrevenge

breakersrevenge Well-Known Member

Played the demo - CRAP!

7. HellGuard99

HellGuard99 Well-Known Member

Played the demo - CRAP as well. Get DW6.

8. kimoi

kimoi Active Member

the demo was just horrible lol
    jus tnon stop killing
    but omg
    its just like DW hahaha
    good game good game

9. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

forget gundam warriors lol check this out: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/821/821278p1.html

Warriors Orochi featuring both the dynasty warriors and samurai warriors characters, imagine lu bu and nobunaga joing forces and unleashing chaos... over 80 characters here that can all go up to level 99 (that's too much dynasty warriors for whoever wants to attempt that lols)

10. Veincentury

Veincentury Well-Known Member

^I think dynasty warriors need some new moves and better stories...and then we'll talk