Have you seen handheld gameconsole JXD 301?

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Nawainruk, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Nawainruk

Nawainruk Well-Known Member

Any people have testing this game console? It's like very interesting with all in one system. Maybe i'll buy it from ebay for 99,90usd.

JXD301 3" LTPS 2GB MP4 Player [updated to Firmware 9.6.10]
    [​IMG]

Screen: The 3" LTPS screen is very clear, and has a very good viewing angle. I would compare it to a high quality desktop TFT monitor. It doesn't have the razor sharpness of an OLED screen, but it is extremely pleasing. Fast moving images don't ghost, and as you can see in the next two photographs, the image doesn't go too dark or too light at extreme angles, unlike an LCD.

Screenshot at extreme angle:
    [​IMG]

Tip:Screen Brightness :The screen brightness can be adjusted by pressing and holding the up or down keypad buttons while watching a movie.
    Tip: Connecting to a PC via USB: When you connect the JXD301 to the PC, irrespective of which language you've set it to, it gives you two options in Chinese.
    The option with the longest amount of characters is the one you should select if you want the JXD to connect to the PC and therefore get access to it's contents.
    The option with just two Chinese characters is the one to select if you want to just play with the JXD, powering it from the USB cable connected to your PC. In this mode, you won't 'see' the JXD on your PC.
    I should add that transferring files to and from the JXD is fairly quick - much faster than the current range of Rockchip players (When I receive the Meizu M6, I'll post a comparison of upload / download speeds of a number of players).

[​IMG]

2. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol this is those chinese consoles, seriously if ur not embarrassed when ur takin it out, get it, but its like 5 yrs old firmware, lol its playing super mario games?and plus the chinese software doesnt look that appealing,