Hello everyone! <3

Discussion in 'Member 411 + Pics' started by ervinaho, Aug 11, 2009.

1. ervinaho

ervinaho Member

Hi! I'm new here~ wanted to know more people but actually i already did for a day being here. <3 and thanks to their helps, i manage to decorate my profile with music now. :) do few free to drop by. I wish to know more about you all. Do feel free to chat here. :)

2. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Hi! Welcome! Enjoy!

3. ervinaho

ervinaho Member

lol~ that is really short daniel~

4. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Thats my usual welcome line

5. shadowchi

shadowchi ~~♫ ♫ ♪ Himitsu ♪ ♫ ♫ ~~

Hi! welcome! enjoy!
    You like stars?, your profile is very stary -ohmy

6. ervinaho

ervinaho Member

i love star. :) and darkness. lol~ only with the existence of darkness then only we feel the wonders of brightness. XD

and hi shadowchi <3 thanks for posting longer than daniel does. XD

7. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Hello, ervinaho.

welcome to PA, looks like you met our mascot flaming boy already...^.^

8. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

hi , im Phil

9. ervinaho

ervinaho Member

hi tofu and phil~ :)

yup, i talked to daniel already. and also phil. :) nice to meet you tofu. <3

10. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

I'll post a bit more longer, well, I'm really into dark colours like black, so most of the time I'm in my black gear such as a black t-shirt, urban camouflage cargo pants, black and white sports hoes, black leather strap watch and black fingerless gloves LOL
    Also Tofu's cool and so as chi
    @ chi: Hey thats my line!

11. ervinaho

ervinaho Member

i love black because it looks mysterious. XD maybe?

so, i assumed everyone in PA are cool? LOL

this morning, remember when i joined this website being one of the member, someone commented on my picture(i have removed it) for i look like i'm sad. Yeah, i am kinda upset lately~ i post it in another thread the reason why i am sad. Well, mainly because i have just lose a best friend lately. She left me when i am sick and go for her new boy friend. :)

12. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ no not phil, he's kinda gay, highlighting men's crotch...
    anyways, no need to be sad about them life moves on, so look ahead and make better friends headbang2

13. ervinaho

ervinaho Member

:) thanks daniel. that's why i need to talk to people. Being really stress lately. Doesn't who else to trust. I tell her everything, i trust her, but she choose to abandon me and go for her man. >.<

14. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ Iknow how ya feel, been through that phase myself...well similar :p

15. ervinaho

ervinaho Member

start a new beginning now. Want to continue my life. Maybe it is time to call an end for our friendship. lol i do miss her a lot. well, she is the first that i'm willing to share everything with. :/

16. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Well u don't have to completely end it, just keep that contact there. Things might change

17. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

oo..new member.. hello there.. u look...young :jb:

18. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Whenever a friend is in a relationship-blush2, they will be spending more time together and less time with you. It's just how it is; It's hard sometimes but you just have to be more understanding and it just means you'll have to hang out with your other friends more. Just remember you guys are still friends..right??

19. ervinaho

ervinaho Member

well, she totally ignored me. i tried to contact her..but she didnt reply to any of the calls or text messages. :(

erm....not really..i'm 21 years old this year. -^_^

i know...but when i'm having my surgery, i needed her support...:( she totally abandoned me. didn't even ask about it later. after that, it is me who find her back. in fact, every time it is me who work hard for this. even now, i tried to find her, but she just ignored me.

20. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

and flame makes an impression on the new kids.