Hello, New Here

Discussion in 'Member 411 + Pics' started by Yumie, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Yumie

Yumie Member

Hello, My name is Francine and im 22 from Canada~ GTA ^^

2. [mJ9]

[mJ9] Well-Known Member

Hiya!welcome to PA and enjoy~
    I likie Canada

3. Yumie

Yumie Member

me 2 ^^ thanks :D

4. DKNY

DKNY Well-Known Member

WELCOME TO PA!!! Awesome, another girl is here

5. Yumie

Yumie Member

thanks for the welcome ^^ where are you from DKNY?

6. DKNY

DKNY Well-Known Member

I'm from Hawaii, USA

7. Yumie

Yumie Member

wow, Hawaii has much better weather then Canada, im jealous T^T

8. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Welcome to PA... how come all the girls are in GTA -cry2

9. davo2097

davo2097 Active Member

man i just came back from a 1 year trip to canada! the weather is freaken awesome!

10. Yumie

Yumie Member

wind2000 really? all the girls are from GTA?

davo2097, oh where did you go in Canada? 1 year trip, wow.. so you must have experianced all the seasons

11. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Hi! Welcome! Enjoy!
    Beware of Aoes and Phil
    I'm the good guy around here and so as Evo LOL

12. davo2097

davo2097 Active Member

lived and worked at a few places, lived in calgary, banff, vancouver and toronto.

yup summer hot winter cold lol worked for 3 months as a snowmaker, working in -38 sure is one hell of a "got-ballz" experience lol

13. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

Ah well, toronto is better than saskatchewan. People from T.dot and vancouver don't know what real canadian weather is about :p you gotta be from the prairies to experience the real cold.

14. Yumie

Yumie Member

i agree with fearless

Although Davo i wouldn't want to work in the snow at all lol, that really takes guts, it takes me a good 10 minutes every morning in winter to convince myself to get out of bed and go to class lol, I couldnt imagine working in the snow.

Flaming, lol funny how i was just reading posts on the photo thread and read many posts from phil, one was a comment from you I believe about a WoW fetish lol.. BTW, is that photo from a horror movie? :D

15. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

hahahaha move to tdot then or start goin to clubs/bars........yo leng luis/dep gai speaking french is more HOT..gota go bak mtl

16. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

^ montreal has all the leng lui's fo sho

17. DKNY

DKNY Well-Known Member

u guy know a lot about Canada, I dont even know what you talking about

18. davo2097

davo2097 Active Member

Man calgary had some weird weather, it could hit minus just like that when the day before it was like 10. well was a good experience thou.

yumie hahaha convice yourself to get out of bed for 10 mins? thats some long self thinking there buddy lol

i had to get up as 4am, have a good hearty breakfast then tramp off to work in the cold for 30 mins then warm up for 10 then out into the cold again lol just epic awesome. the canadian winter manage to get to my ears and toes, they will never be the same lol

19. Yumie

Yumie Member

davo2097 - haha yeah i know ==" i hate the cold, so i really have to convince myself lol, maybe 10 mins was an understatement, it could have been longer lol =p

DKNY - haha yeah they do know alot about Canada ^^

fearless_fx & kdotc - you have both been to Montreal? What Country are you both currently living in? I haven't been to Montreal in maybe 7-8 years now

20. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol i thought it was pretty obvious that i'm from saskatchewan :p Regina to be precise.