Heroes: Chapter 4

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by Akki, Feb 4, 2009.

1. OMG....... the first episode was great! I think this chapter is going to be so good!

2. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

OOMMMGGG PETER SUCKS ASS cause he has to touch people to get powers .... zzzzz but OMG MAAT ARGGHHHH

3. cheongsk79

cheongsk79 New Member

the season 1 is still the best

4. PAteddy

PAteddy Active Member

i thought the first episode wasnt really that good. and why does it seem like they're trying to do a prison break mixed with Lost type of a theme for this season.

5. yvonneywm

yvonneywm Member

peter's powers =/
    and i duno..this season just don't seem so original anymore
    like wat PAteddy said..it's like a fusion of prison break
    and sylar rocks =D he's the only one didnt get captured

6. [mJ9]

[mJ9] Well-Known Member

I'm bored with Heroes...I started season 3 and wth?!?!the bad becomes good and vice versa...then i heard from my bro who has been spoiling that Peter and the other main characters lost their powers...no sense....not at all

7. varsas

varsas New Member

I thought it was a very good episode especially considering what happened with season 3. Imho the twist with Peter's power is very good choice because he was far too overpowered. Keeping Sylar's powers intact makes him a formidable villain but he's more of a caricature now; I hope they try to ground the character a bit more like he was in season 1.

8. hamster

hamster Member

Season 1 is the best of all. The series gets more and more complicated each time 0_0

9. spc_tan

spc_tan New Member

I still love heroes even though it may have lost it's way a bit. Can't wait for more episodes.

10. candyhu

candyhu New Member

I have just heard about this film,but still haven't watched it,is it really so nice?
    However,i have watched Two and a half men DVD Boxset ,in my opinion,it 's worth to watch.

11. BBoyJung

BBoyJung Member

Everything has gone downhill since the 1st season, but I still watch it just to see how it plays out...

12. im kinda liking this new season so far.... the story is getting thick and sylar's back story is developing...

13. ultim8camper

the rebel is defiantly mika, molly and Angela .. it has to be .. and arghh its getting soo good ... heroes gtw

14. arnica

arnica Well-Known Member

They better not drag it on like Prison break and Lost .... those 2 shows lost me at season 3 .....

15. definitely micah.... molly obviously, because she has to follow micah... and there must be a greater mind that tells them what to do... are you sure this would be angela?

16. njthaman

njthaman Property of C Mui

^ totally agree with micah and molly... but not sure with angela... although she does seem to be some sort of mastermind lol...

i just knew nathan was going to fall out that window... as soon as he was standing by the lift and you could see the full length glass behind him!

17. ultim8camper

yesh because if she is involved then so would bennet ... and that will explain why hes trying to be soo close the building 26/w/e .. he could have the correct info on how they find the people and when ... and plus angela = see future ...how else u explain that rebel sent a message to eric doyle to be helped by clair, hiro and ando to save matt ... unless micah can some how use the security cameras and make them go foward in time to see whos gonna get attacked , i cant find any other way to explain it .. and i cba for new characts .. if their were new characters ill be pissed off

18. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

omg sylar father is none other than.........Lionel Luthor...that guy turns his sons into super villains...omg omfg. :punk:

19. ^ son, the other one was a pussy..... lol....

rebel, definitely micah's ability would make sense..... we shall see ;)

episode tonight!

20. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^WHAT! lex luthor is no pussy! u wack man