Heroes Season 3 Discussion

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by [N], Sep 24, 2008.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

What do u guys think of the 2 opening episodes, i thought they were okay but the mohinder part was outta hand. i was like wtf, he's all excited about the injection after all he went through (can kinda understand he wants revenge on sylar, then all of a sudden he turns into spiderman! wtf was that about lol. and then he banged maya, which at that moment really looks "bangtastic" :laugh2: maya was all emo at first too and all of sudden she bangs that hairy geek? lol wow. and they should've never revealed how sylar did his thing really, but now it's not as scary when he cuts people lol. also the "flash" girl kinda sucks and "nikki's" new character, dunno how thats gonna go cause she was pretty boring in the 2nd season. also linderman comes back, and no one can see him? peter and sylar brothers? hmmm....all these questions raised again haha

2. lawltank

lawltank Well-Known Member

I like the fact that there are two Peter's now.

3. blasphemy! lol i made a thread already and NAS you even posted in it!

http://www.dramasian.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36850

I had a heated discussion with my roommate for at least an hour yesterday about this.....

Nikki... we believe each and every one of her multiple identities has the ability to manifest different powers.

Linderman.... Is just a hallucination that Nathan is experiencing.

Maya.... god damn she looked good... and yeah she totally banged mohinder.... lucky guy!

Mohinder.... the cells are mutating him, because his blood once had the cure for the "virus" his blood is not reacting well with the injection.

Daphne..... the speed girl, she is just like the flash..... but i don't understand is how is she able to move when hiro stops time........ she is moving fast not time maniping...

Hiro..... Going along with the above..... he should be able to stop time completely but it seems hasn't mastered it yet because this daphne girl and sylar were able to break out of it... it doesn't make sense because both don't have any ability that can counter time stopping..... it seems hiro at the present moment is only able to slow down time to what seems like an infinite crawl..... or at least stop time competely for a given time frame... and then loses a bit of focus because the trail of the girl caught up to her in the episode and she was able to move freely......

Now, im wondering if the real Peter can use Jesse's ability of sound manipulation...... and the future peter... what a beast....

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^your thread lost credibility after that lame trailer ahahahahah

but if linderman was an illusion how did he heal? maybe cause he's claire father or is it b/c peter touched him?

5. OblivionStar

OblivionStar Well-Known Member

The season 3 opener was mind-blowing,i can't wait for the next episode. Ando has power in the future. Nikki/Tracy has ice power. Another painter that paint the future.

6. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

Maya is freakin sexy, i dont like her voice, or her mannerisms, but she has a smoking body

7. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Its interesting that sylar has his powers back. I would like to see more interesting fights between peter and sylar.

It was kind of boring when sylar had no power, because I kinda admired watching him kill other weak heroes and taking their powers.

8. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

disappointing!!! i was like WTF throughout the whole 2 hours
    but at least there was a second episode or i would've been pissed off ..
    and the mohinder and maya part?! WTF. i hella knew they were gonna hook up

9. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

yeah, i wonder whats gonna happen to mohinder now though... i doubt he will lose all his skin, maybe he will morph into some sort of man-beast

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

maya was just beggin for it in those clothes lol, all hot/sweaty and wanting it hahahahha... thats what mohinder gets, it's like the roids thing, taken to a whole nutta level.

11. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

yeah man, i was like 'damn, what a slunt' as soon as i saw her in those super tight capris and orange blouse

12. LOL you guys.... he healed because peter touched him..... and i think peter was able to get linderman's ability somehow

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

i don't think peter ever met linderman though. or did he

14. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

OMG it was amazing .... me and my brother also said that each personality is a different power ....lmao ... then i said how can she but then it backfired cause my brother said .. if sylar and peter why cant nikki ....crazy .. oh and btw ..... that flash girl .... can walk while while time is stopped that means she is faster then time ....duuuhhh .........if u think about it .....if hiro didn't stop tie ..... she would move soo fast u cant even see her image ......... ohhh ...and i reckon sylar is not peters brother ... Angela's peterllis powers could be seeing the future and manipulation ...... ...cause in season 1 she stopped partman from reading her mind ... sooooo.... oh and i think mohinders powers is crazy ...... reason why maya was like wtf ur different is because me thinks mohinders powers has something to do with it ... 1 kiss = u seduced lmao .... ooommmggg atm sylar cant die and i think claire i messed up cause she thinks shes "special" just because she feels no pain .....slag .......erm any way yh i cant wait for next ep hahaha

15. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Disappointed. Very... disappointed...

Peter's a bitch
    Claire's still a bitch
    Nathan is a retard
    Hiro is a bitch <---- This is a def no-no.....
    Mohinder is... You know what... I don't even know. I thought I figured him out but he all of sudden had a mood swing out of no where

16. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol yea hiro was a bitch for opening the thing in the first place and trying to find an "adventure," hes such a child. and also him not trusting his friend and making stupid choices. and for nathan all of a sudden he thanks god and shit wtf. i don't know where claire's story is headed. i gave up on mohinder after that mood swing, he's just annoying now.

17. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

I hope the show gets better. Season 2 was already kind of pushing it.

18. Yeah Hiro was a total idiot.... and NO ultim8camper she is not faster than time.... that is stupid, she moves REALLY fast that is it she can't time skip she aint pulling a superman. If you read the graphic novel you would know she is not faster than time because when she stealing the mona lisa a tourist in the louve caught a glimpse of her hand but he thought it was just his "stupid camera"... read all the 104+ chapters before you try and correct me RAWR!

anyways...... yes i do hope the season gets better though mohinder i think will turn into a villian.... WHAT A TWIST! but that would be nuts.... and no im not saying he will for sure but that would be interesting...

19. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Not to mention speed is distance relative to time. TIME IS NOT A SPEED!

Just putting that out there.

20. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

yeah man, hiro's character is definitely childish... why go seeking trouble, i suppose at some point in the story line he is going to develop some maturity though, as all the future versions of him suggest.

Also, iv found the mohinder's character to be quite bitchy as well, for someone with a scientific doctorate the dude is a massive idiot.