Him Law: Why I Love Tavia Yeung

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Sep 22, 2012.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

him-law-tavia-yeung.jpg

Him Law (羅仲謙) and Tavia Yeung’s (楊怡) romance was officially exposed in the most dramatic fashion this week. Photographed with her face in Him’s lap while he drove her home, Tavia was caught red-faced initially. Although Tavia was upset with the paparazzi for besmirching the report with sexual connotations, the “car shaking” incident has finally allowed the couple to take their relationship above ground.

Lashing out at unethical tabloids for twisting the story, Tavia maintained that her drunken state was the only reason for her compromising position. On the morning of her press conference, Tavia had cried over the scandalous reports although she realized that her tears will not resolve the situation. As she had few negative rumors since entering the industry, Tavia did not wish to worry her family and friends.

“Artists are people too; they know the basic rules of conduct. They will not do any known illegal activities,” Tavia defended her own reputation.

Tavia and Him maintained that they were in the midst of getting to know each other, but did not directly admit they were dating. Yet, there were signs that the couple is in a stable relationship. On the night that Tavia was drunk, Him drove Tavia’s car to pick her up. Him often ate meals at her house as well.

Him On Why He Loves Tavia

While Him Law was accused of hitting Theresa Fu (傅穎) last year in their breakup scandal, it was at this time that rumors of Him and Tavia’s romantic sparks started. Despite Tavia being older than Him by five years, the pair got along extremely well. Willing to be Tavia’s chauffeur, Him pursued her aggressively while filming The Hippocratic Crush <On Call 36小時>.

As to what he liked about Tavia, Him remarked, “She is very filial and takes care of her family. She has a strong sense of responsibility. She is principled towards herself and her work.”

Dismissing their five-year age gap, Him said, “Age does not matter in love. The most important thing is that we communicate well, and possess the same goals and direction in life.”

Denies Living Together

In June, tabloids claimed that Him and Tavia have been living together for six months. Although Him was photographed emerging from Tavia’s apartment one morning, the couple denied that they were living together.

“I often go to her house to eat meals and drink soup. I have met her mother, but we are not living together,” Him explained.

Tavia also countered that although they were photographed in the same car together, this did not demonstrate that they cohabited. “Living together is the public’s speculation. I am truly living together with my mother. Being photographed entering and leaving the premises do not mean that we are living together. Even if we sat in the same car, that only means we are car-mates.”

Tavia added that she has not yet considered marriage, while Him mentioned in an earlier interview that he would prefer to financially support his future wife so that she does not need to work. Him also hoped that his wife will either live with his parents or close to their home.

Creds: Ming Pao

2. mdm888

mdm888 New Member

romantic but tavia don't worry we will all support you and also him law we will support you to
    :wavey:

3. twilight

twilight Active Member

Hope that things will work out for them and hope that the people will stop commenting on they age difference. It is the understanding of one another that counts in a marriage.