Hins Cheung To Break Into International Market

Discussion in 'Chinese Male Artists' started by bbes, Jan 29, 2008.

1. bbes

bbes Incredible

[​IMG]

Hins Cheung (張敬軒) celebrates with his platinum disc awarded for the sales of his compilation album my 1st collection, 23 January 2007, Hong Kong. This came as an early birthday present for Hins, who will be celebrating his birthday on 01 February.

Hins Cheung (張敬軒) received an early birthday present today from his record company, who held a platinum disc presentation ceremony titled My First Collection - My First Platinum. A celebratory party was also held to mark the success of Hins' record sales.

At the event, Hins revealed that he will soon be heading for the international market, because his company have allowed him to take up some study in New York. He will also be working with a
    Grammy Award winning female singer in a one-off collaboration. He said that this is a very important step for him to break into the international music scene and he is very excited about this.

Hins will be celebrating his 27th birthday on 01 February.

2. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Hins Cheung is the best, i love his songs.

3. m0n3yt4k3r

m0n3yt4k3r Member

i love his songs they are so awesome... he look sso young... lol

4. neko-pochi

neko-pochi Well-Known Member

^ He might look young, but he's like 27 or something. I thought he was only 19, until I looked him up on wiki. Shocked me lol But yeah, I like him. Dunno why he's trying to break international market though. There's enough singers in the US. Don't see what he can bring more than the others...

5. 3di_boi112

3di_boi112 Well-Known Member

I wish him the best of luck. He's really talented and deserves the success! he looks soo young and has the rest of his life to strive towards his dream.

6. dizzyx603

dizzyx603 Member

Hins Cheung, one of his famous song would be? never mind i youtube it and WOW~!!!

#6 dizzyx603, Jun 4, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  7. tstars

tstars Member

Wow, I wish him all the luck. He is so talented, its good he's getting recognition.

8. jwslam

jwslam Well-Known Member

hins & rihanna
    woot

9. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

He got a really beautiful voice. No wonder why he's so famous actually :p