[HOG or MR?]

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by aniking_7, Aug 9, 2008.

?

Heart of Greed or Moonlight Resonance

1. Of course HOG

15 vote(s)
    22.7%
  2. Of course MR

35 vote(s)
    53.0%
  3. Neither dislike both

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Equal Good

15 vote(s)
    22.7%
  5. Never Seen Them

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  1. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

Which series is better? I think MR is better bc more exciting while HOG have many boring moments like in early episodes.

2. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

MR is prob better, i didnt like HOG lol, ,
    unless MR kicks in some Uber boring moments, but they shouldnt, lol TVB is trying to use every chance in MR to have ' interesting ' parts lol

3. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

Mr mr mr mr ... Mr wins hog hands down

4. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Mr mr mr mr evo!

Yeah, MR is better even tohugh HoG is heaps good already!

5. green8

green8 Well-Known Member

i disagree. i think HOG is original and MR is totally riding off HOG's success and characters.

6. AWhite

AWhite Active Member

I think MR is better because it starts with the family separation and how they end up together... which is fresh.

7. gswl85

gswl85 Active Member

well there first few eps of HR were totally boring but then picked up and got really good..but MR is good from beginning...so i guess MR wins for now...way too early to say...

8. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

MR is good, but HOG was really good, but it's a bit early to judge.

9. ctyhunterz

ctyhunterz Member

HOG was good but a bit original. MR on the other hand is very emotional

So far i'd say MR is better

10. pandy

pandy Member

i like mr more than hog, i like the character more in mr than hog...it is much funnier than hog and like how they used blackflash to explained what happened instead of a big part of the past in the first episode...

11. Fairyfloss

Fairyfloss Active Member

I like MR better than HOG so far....i never finished HOG cos it got so draggy and boring...hope MR won't turn out like that...

12. freeminded

freeminded Well-Known Member

I think I like MR better. HOG starts out first 10 episodes really boring and though later on has some interesting parts, the bickering scenes between Raymond and Linda are just very very annoying that make me want to fast forward. The scene between moses and linda arent that interesting either.

13. 小Yu咒

小Yu咒 ♪♪♫很可愛~♥

lol ive never seen their first, no time at all..dont really like big series..bit draggy imo..
    so dont think gonna watch their second :bb

14. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, also, the evil people are more evil in MR, lol , and ....... some bits are a bit cornier, but no sign of Heung Har yum yet :p

15. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

agree, and MR is attracts it's viewers by being so intense.. it's *dun dun dun* all the way which is too much. and half the situations are SO unrealistic like in eps13 when jo ba was doing this interview with ar hung saying she's the best wife and then later in the eps he was with ho ma doing that presentation for his son..... tvb enthusized the rivalry between the 2families so much but then in moments they seem fine, like all that stuff when the dad said he's never been happy in his "old life" during an earlier episode but moments later he was having lots of fun with them!! i know there's an "invisible" time-span within the episodes but to me it just seems so unrealistic.. also i paid more attention in HOG, i have MR on whilst i do something else sometimes- maybe because bosco isn't in it yet! hahahaa~

16. kiwisurfco

kiwisurfco Active Member

I think that're are both as good, you need to have HOG before you see that MR is better

17. crazyalex4u

crazyalex4u Active Member

So far I like both of them. MR and HOG. Still 2 early 2 make a choose between those 2!

18. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

hm... dunno if u have noticed, but Yoyo Mung (HoG) is missing o_O
    will she appear someday or did tvb kick her? :O:O:O

19. jklee369

jklee369 Well-Known Member

Hard to say as havent finish watching it to give a proper comparison btw the two, but MR definitely has the potential to be better, i prefer the character roles, but was disappointed with the court cases, thought it dealt with it too soon, can only hope that there gonna be abig legal dispute later when the character all fire up :)

20. D87L

D87L Member

It's still too soon to tell since you don't know how MR is going to end atm, opinions minght change after the ending.

But in general, i reckon they are virtually the same: happy family in beginning gets broken up - law suite follows - battle between the two wives - "good" wife wins - happy family back together again.

but as i have said, too early to tell since MR just started.