hong kong radio show

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by j_29, Jun 3, 2006.

1. j_29

j_29 Active Member

can somebody give a link to downloading the chinese radio show in hk that "teaches" you slang cantonese? lol in fact they just use the slang in random situationa and it's very funny.

thank you for your help in advance. =)

2. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

I never heard of radio shows that u can download fm.

Since I am fm Hong Kong. I guess I am not like u up-to-date... lol -noclue

3. whatdoido

whatdoido Well-Known Member

dunno about their archive, but rthk2 (www.rthk.org.hk) is quite good 1700-1900 HK time; its a 'drive time show' called "king of kings" which has a cocky (but sometimes funny) presenter rowland leung + shirley cheung who talk like the rest of hk.. not quite "yo dog" street slang but good enough

i used to like the rthk radio5 drama cos it had shows for young ppl but now most i've heard are about some majesty etc etc bore bore bore... if you find any good radio5 drama, post me the link!

4. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

Oh yeah! I dont know if that work or not. But anyway, there are like Recorded HK radio shows that can listen to it by steaming, what abt u record them on the sound recording software & then do it that way.

5. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

hk radio ehhhh

6. ang had a bunch of links to download from but i dont think they work now... its quite a hilarious show. -lol

7. gunbound911

gunbound911 Member

love to listen but cant listen from here..too far

8. whatdoido

whatdoido Well-Known Member

yeah you can... http://www.rthk.org.hk/live2.asx -- man, i love hk's drive for technology!

9. Lammy

Lammy Member

lol...i heard some of their stuff....they're HILARIOUS!!

10. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

i listen to their ghost stories at night... they're quite interesting

11. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

Well, if you have iTUNES, you can go to the Podcast section and download HK radio shows, that's as close as you can get to HK slang. For example, there's one series that's called "女人秘密檔案" (produced by RTHK) and it uses lots of slangs, especially since it deals with relationships/dating and sex (even sex positions!). There are many other shows produced also by RTHK.