How do you like your eggs?

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by Taxloss, Sep 23, 2007.

?

How do you like your eggs?

1. Scrambled Eggs

40.5%
  2. Fried Eggs

40.5%
  3. Hard Boiled Eggs

23.3%
  4. Soft Boiled Eggs

24.5%
  5. Poached Eggs

17.8%
  6. Omelet

30.1%
  7. Other way....

18.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

I like my eggs fried with the sunny side up and every now and then I'll try to make a scrambled egg but I mostly end up with an omelet. -lol

Gorden Ramsey's perfect scrambled eggs:

[youtube]C1SM73Qi1BQ[/youtube]​

2. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

i usually scramble them or make an omelet if i have time

3. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

My favourite is always poached, although I usually make omelette because it's the easiest to make -sweat

4. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Lol you're not the only one.

5. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

all of the above.

6. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i dont like it runny...cos it feels funny when it goes down my throat...(hey that rhymed lol)

7. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

eggs Benedict yo
    [​IMG]

8. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Egg benedicts always remind me of Chez Cora and Il Fornello -inlove

9. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

anything but raw eggs lol, never really tried it but looks like it would taste bad.

10. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

i like em steamed....the way my mother makes em.....yumyum....with "kon yu ji" ( dried scallops) inside...
    i can eat that 3 nights in a row with nothin but white rice and soy sauce haha

dayamnnnn....=)~ i have to tell my mother to teach me how to do that....its not that hard to cook that dish itself but its hard to make it look nice and smooth....hehe

11. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ oooo angieee i think i know whatcha ya mean..its like really runny and yummy with a bit of soy a sauce right...yeshh i love that eggy dish tooo....yeh its a toughie as if overcooked it goes dry and wrinkly..

cant say ive tried poached eggs before though

12. MissCheekS

yeahhh...is that a hakka dish? yum yum....its so smoothyyy.....
    and yeah =(....i hate it when its dry.....need to learn how to cook it in order to become the perfect wife -innocent lol

13. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

i like em sunny side up or over easy. i like to dip the yoke with my bread. sometimes i also like to eat it in a sandwich so when i first bite into it i can squrit it at the person in front of me.

14. MissCheekS

lol errrrrr.....very interesting =/....any other things u like to share with us about ur eggs?

15. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^very interesting indeed haha, squirt eggs in people face never heard of that lol.

16. ah_wong201

i also like long walks on the beach with my eggs. or maybe roll with them. j/k
    boiling eggs r good too. they can be used both ways. eating and used for bruses.

u should try it. over easy with like 2 eggs and just bite real hard on the first bite. really funny when ur drunk

17. MissCheekS

i see.... u keep urself entertained with ur eggs...hahaha
    i still prefer cheerin myself up with popsicles

18. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^haha anything to have fun while pissing someone off lol...and the eggs for bruise thing, should try to eat it after you use it, wonder what type of effect would that have.

19. ah_wong201

what about ur favorite egg on a popsicle stick?

i heard the egg will become poison once u do that. cause of the metal object u put inside with.

20. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^metal object? i never put anything in it lol but heard it would become poison too cause it's like "quat sa" where you use the coin and the medicine oil to kinda message the back, well the eggs does the same thing it helps absorbs the "bad air" sorry can't really explain it properly lol.