How does a guy get with a HK girl? (need advice)

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by gogo123, May 28, 2006.

1. gogo123

gogo123 Well-Known Member

I've talked to a few friends regarding HK girls, and EVERYONE seems to tell me that they are complicated. The typical saying is that HK girls won't date any guys unless they are also from HK, and that they dont really care if the guy is fine or ugly, just as long as he's from HK. I've also heard that HK girls don't date guys from mainland China, etc. because they think that they are too good and superior compared to them.

Isn't this a bit too narrow-minded regarding the HK girl preference? does it really matter where the guy came from, as long as they both like each other? and what is up with the superior/inferior concept?

*To all the folks from HK, please do not get mad at this, I'm just trying to get a better perception of how HK girls are.*

Thanks

2. Deucee

Deucee Member

thats easy...MONEY

3. ipepsi

ipepsi Well-Known Member

money is universal so it works

4. gogo123

lol. money yeah i heard about that one. usually works pretty well with the materialistic golddiggers.

5. evalala

evalala Member

move to hong kong then

6. order one online...

But get a HK girl like you would get any girl... either way they're still girls. Unless your ass can't get any girls period... then HK or not.. your still not gonna get a girl...

7. gogo123

I have no problems getting girls, I'm just curious about the HK girl stereotype.

8. taichi_masta

taichi_masta Well-Known Member

you have no problems getting girls? man...you must teach me then...master gogo!

hk girls...hmmm...
    bleach your skin with their skin whitening products
    lose some weight, grow taller, and don't work out too much
    drive a nice car and show that you have the dough
    expensive gifts to the girl and her parents...her parents will help you out
    get a radical haircut and have some wierd style of dressing...as long as its wierd!

9. lol dont be so modest TaiChi Masta... you da real masta with your mack game... please share with us your mack game skills, oh wise one.. -worship -lol.

HK girls are nothin' special... like they some other kinda breed of girls or somethin'... if ya got the charm then whether it be HK... DK... BK... BR or PA...-lol you'd get the girls jus the same

10. taichi_masta

Ok, I'm actually as amazing as he says...but I could always use some more advice -smart

11. Taahahahahh you da man... man... show 'em how it's done. Tai Chi style!

12. rideondiss

rideondiss Well-Known Member

HK girls.... Buy the parents love and you will get her love...hahah

13. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

I am a guy also fm Hong Kong.

Anyway, but I dont think that narrow point u are saying is really true.

The Hk girls I know of, they date anyone that they like... :)

14. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

Rule #1: You HAVE TO know Cantonese
    Rule #2: Shower them with presents!

But I must warn you that with these types of girls, once the presents stop coming, they stop too! lol

Seriously though, what is so attractive about HK girls?

15. taichi_masta

or...u can just have the desired citizenship......that might work as well...lol

16. peachey

darn... now how did I forget about that one?

17. taichi_masta

omg...you answered in less than a minute!

18. peachey

it's the sugar....

man... why couldn't I have been this hyper during my english exam this morning? I ate a lot of sugar this morning so that I would be motivated to study...

But when do I get my wish? About 5 hours after I finish my exam! Ugh... If it wasn't going to happen up until this point, why did it have to happen at all? *sigh* holy crapola! I should be reviewing for my second exam tomorrow.

I swear, there is no way to study for english that will actually boost my score; I have reached the apex of my potential and still I can only get low scores :(

19. taichi_masta

I'd offer to tutor an HK girl in distress...but I'm have trouble understanding apex...ar. And ursprache...

20. peachey

aww it's k. it's the thought that counts... but wait a minute... I'm not an hk girl -huh