How long do you stay at a buffet?

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by [N], Jun 11, 2007.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol i usually stay 2 hours, til i'm satisfied

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

how ever long it takes..never timed it..

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

stay til they kick me out lol jks jsk..i stay til im full and done chatting

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

after 30 minutes everybody who works there starts looking at you and ask you questions at some buffets lol, makes it uncomfortable but still i gotta get my moneys worth before i get outta there lol

5. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

been so long since i've been to one...don't remember anymore..

6. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Never timed it myself. Just stayed as long as I want to, till I am done with the food and dessert, and done chatting... :D

7. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

they look at u more when u only finish half ur plate then get more food lol

8. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Never quite time myself... I've been to this hot pot buffet place where they put a timer on the table =_=bbb

But generally I guess it depends on the conversation over food... Sometimes we stay very long (given that we don't get booted out) while other times we got other engagements...

9. candeee

candeee Well-Known Member

Till I'm full....usually that's after 2 rounds of food and 2 rounds of desserts. I love the dessert selection at buffets.

10. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Hmmm...depends on the company. If I'm with friends and there's an interesting conversation, I stay longer and eat more. If I'm with my parents, we eat our fills and leave, probably take us an hour or so.

11. dragong87

dragong87 Well-Known Member

i stay until i'm full!! but i don't really go that often gotta make the most of it while i'm there :p

12. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

never timed but it depends on how many people i'm with, who i'm with, how fast they can chew and talk; u know ... all those variables!

13. Knoctur_nal

actually...if there is no time limit stated..and they ask us to leave..i ask for a damn refund...

14. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

^Haha...you serious? Do they do that? Sometimes the thing about budget buffet is that they don't ask you to leave directly. They just stop refilling the trays...:(

15. Veincentury

Veincentury Well-Known Member

what trays? The trays where they put in food?

I stay for two plates and dessert or whenever I'm done chatting. lol. I don't want to over do it.
    Come to think of it I should stay longer...gonna bring the nyTimes next time lol.

16. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

i usually stay for about 2hr or until my friends are done. i can't eat much at buffets. about 2 plates and i'm done.

17. Knoctur_nal

absolutely serious.
    but the buffs i''ve been to...they never stop refilling the trays and ya can pretty much eat as much as u want...unless ya ghetto and bring a zip lock bowl to take away food...hahah

18. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol the women in my family put cookies and such in their purse lol and we usually do take outs on the ice cream

19. SugaCutie0

SugaCutie0 Well-Known Member

hm, I dont know how long, I guess until I'm finished eating, until I feel full.. I dont really like going to buffets though..>.< It forces you to eat more than you normally wouldnt lol

20. mooiced

mooiced Well-Known Member

stay till i puke...hahahaha