Hu Ge Dating New Girlfriend Lin Xiao

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Jan 7, 2016.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

hu-ge-new-girlfriend-2016.jpg

Mainland actor Hu Ge (胡歌) currently has a new romantic interest in his life. While filming upcoming Mainland Chinese drama Lie Chang <猎场> in Hangzhou, Hu Ge allegedly spent the night in his hotel with a pretty lady, who was subsequently identified as Lin Xiao (林晓), a former classmate of Cecilia Liu (刘诗诗).

On December 14, 2015, Hu Ge started filming for Lie Chang at dawn. Meanwhile, Hu Ge’s assistant picked up Lin Xiao from the airport and drove her to Hu Ge’s hotel. After entering Hu Ge’s room, she did not leave. At about 8 p.m. that night, Hu Ge finally wrapped up filming and rushed back to his hotel. The next morning, Hu Ge and Lin Xiao were photographed leaving the same room together.

Lin Xiao hails from a well-to-do family, and was once the school belle of the Beijing Dance Academy. Her mother works as an associate professor, and her father is a shareholder in a conglomerate that dabbles in multiple industries, including property, food and beverage, and hospitality. Lin Xiao allegedly entertained thoughts of developing a career in the entertainment industry, but this was met with strenuous objections from her parents. She thus faded into anonymity after graduating from the Beijing Dance Academy in 2011.

Hu Ge’s Love Life

Since his high-profile breakup with Maggie Jiang (江疏影) last August, Hu Ge has been devoting all his time and energy to work, consecutively starring in three major dramas, The Disguiser <伪装者>, Nirvana in Fire <琅琊榜>, and Good Time <大好时光>. There were rumors that he reconciled with Maggie, as well as rumors between Hu Ge and his respective co-stars in Good Time and The Disguiser, Wang Xiao Chen (王晓晨) and Wang Le Jun (王乐君). None of these rumors turned out to be true.

After news of Hu Ge and Lin Xiao’s new romance surfaced, the 33-year-old actor finally acknowledged the relationship. He wrote on his Weibo blog, “Thank you everyone for your concern. In the upcoming days, I hope everyone will give me some personal space. Aside from filming dramas, I hope to return to a simple life.”

Creds: QQ