Hullo ^_^

Discussion in 'Member 411 + Pics' started by zaza, Jun 23, 2009.

1. zaza

zaza New Member

Hey there guys :D
    I'm a newbie from Mauritius....SoOo well, am doing this intro thread because of a friend..She has been pestering me since long..*laughs*

Well, I'm a simple girl..Sometimes shy but sometimes extrovert [ Well it depends on the ppl I meet..]
    I love to chat..and thus boring ppl are a turn-off for me..AND hey sometimes ppl are fed up of me coz I talk a lot and LOVE teasing others *without being mean*

Hmmm yeah I'm an optimistic person...and i plan to become a psychologist so that I understand the human mind perfectly..I have a keen interest in spirituality but I for instance do not believe in religion coz according to me, spirituality is beyond religion and unifies whereas religion breeds quarrels!!

AND I love watching asian dramas...They're addictive and awesome!! I l LOVE eating...he he he and love sports as well...

At times I'm crazy..bla bla bla
    I love hanging out with my friends..love dancing, partying, boozing from time to time, adventures, hiking, doing stupid things, EATING, sleeping, surfing on the net, HOT n KAWAI guys, creative stuffs, the colour PURPLE, making new friends, music, singing, drawing, READING, fashion, ACCESSORIES n CLOTHES, laughing, smiling...well to sum up, I'd say that I love living =)

Woah..I think I'll stop this intro here...haha...Ask for my msn if u want to befriend me..-innocent

xoxo

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Hello Mauritius Girl, you could be MJ's neighbour!

Welcome to PA! :shifty:

3. [mJ9]

[mJ9] Well-Known Member

^thanks god she's not my neighbour!i will become crazy if it happens

4. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

msn plixxxxxxxxxxxx

5. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Hi! Welcome! Enjoy!

OMG....have we corrupted you this much now Tisken???

6. -Tisken-

corrupted ?!?! :shifty:

7. [mJ9]

[mJ9] Well-Known Member

wow!!

8. careful, it may be this dude

[​IMG]

9. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

I approve of your logic.

10. -steffi-

-steffi- Well-Known Member

Heys:)
    i'm steffi,welcome to PA,hope you have funnnn!!
    @Tisken whoa...talk about straight to the point!!hehehe good for you tisken :)
    xx

11. welcome to PA :) and where is mauritius? :p

12. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

hi zaza!! hope you make lots of friends here on PA -flow

OH MASTER_G D:

13. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

hi zaza! are you over 18?

14. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

[​IMG]

15. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Tisken going on the list of watch out?

16. -Tisken-

. . .

[​IMG]

she said "ask for my MSN..." ~

17. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

Apparently that's the only part you read and the part that no one else read. Lmao.

Welcome btw.

18. a8ian8

a8ian8 Active Member

Welcome....Im still a newb and lurker..I know two people that are from there...French is the language I heard..Didnt know it was close to Africa. +1 for Mr.Evo

19. oowww so i guess MJ is your friend?

20. zaza

zaza New Member

Oh hello all the beautiful ppl here..
    Thx a lot for the warm welcome!! ^^

@ mr_evolution - lmao...MJ is actually a close friend..well, she's basically a STALKER kinda friend.. :D :D

@ MJ - HAHAHA...what a joke...Ur awready crazy mate! SoOo no need to try to put some kinda blame on me *saint*

@ Tisken - My msn is - stingin_punk@hotmail.com

@ Flaming - Thx ^^

@ Master_g - Lol..i will take what u have said into consideration..hehe

@ Fearless_fx - Hehe..nice to come across ppl who share the same point of view :)

@ Steffi - Thk you :D

@ Resentless - Thx :) Oh mr_evolution has just replied to ur question...teehee xD

@ xmichelly - Thkie ^_^

@ Tony - Yep..I'm over 18 years old ;]

@ kondratictions - Thk u :)

@ a8ian8 - Thx :D Well, the language spoken by all is Creole [Creole is a dialect of french itself..hehe]...But we also speak French and English as well..hehe..Mauritius is a multi-cultural society - diversity prevails! - hindus, muslims, catholics and chinese...hehe :)

@ Resentless - Yep...MJ is my friend [unluckily..haha] Nan am kidding..it's great to have her around..She's such a kind stalker u know o_O.....HAHAHA...*kidding MJ..kidding*

THANK YOU PA MEMBERS...THX FOR THE WARM WELCOME...I REALLY APPRECIATE IT ^_^
    Cheers!! xoxo