Hyori, the diva, is human too

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by jazlynnyee, Sep 14, 2008.

1. jazlynnyee

jazlynnyee Fantabulous!!!

[​IMG]

Lee Hyori’s unaffected in her sleep and unaware that her drool on her pillow was captured on camera. This was all captured on SBS ‘Good Sunday’ corner of Family outing.

Netizens are also very excited to see such a side of the diva Lee Hyori that is so close to reality.

Lately, there was a netizen who doubt the reality of the show and posted a comment, “This show is fabricated. The members will all go back to their nice condominium to sleep.”

With the broadcast of the episode of Family Outing on 7th September, the still photos of Hyori’s sleeping during the show were quickly uploaded and circulated on the internet, proving the assertion wrong.

Some netizens pointed out, “She looked really tired” and “She is human after all”.

On the same episode of Family Outing, appearing as guest Lee Jin Wook said, “I didn’t know the reality of the show until I experienced it myself. Of the most shocking features of the show is that all the members have to sleep in one room together. And the members who tried to finish up the filming and will go out for a drink or snack together, but because everyone is so tired, we did not have very long conversations before we head back to our places in the little quarter to sleep. For me, I didn’t sleep

Credit: KBites

2. LOL, she must have been dreaming about me in the sack HAHAHAHAH :shifty: