I can't connect to PA

Discussion in 'Site Info, Rules, Feedback, and Announcements' started by xchodax, Apr 3, 2008.

1. xchodax

xchodax Well-Known Member

ha! well its not that i can't connect to popularasians at all but a lot of the time it would take forever for me to load the page...theres also times where i wont be able to connect to the page at all...other sites i frequent are working fine tho...this has been happening quite a lot lately..

is the site going through some new updates? or is there a downtime for the site during late hours? can someone keep me posted please! oh btw im in the scarborough, ontario area (near pacific mall) if that helps at all

hopefully i put this concern into the right section...if not please move this one too mods =) thanks!

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Yea, the site has its occasional lags, just happens from time to time

3. it's lagging alot lately everytime i try to connect it doesn't :( and i haven't been on much this week either <_<

4. xchodax

xchodax Well-Known Member

goodddd as long as its not just mee lol... well it isnt good cuz i miss out on a lot of interesting topics (i know i dont post much but some of the stuff is pretty crazy)..

soo wats up with the server anyway?

5. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye sometimes it lags but its been working perfectly fine for me, i guess its prob cos u go on it at that different times cos u live in a different time zone.