I dislike Raymond's acting.

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by Espresso, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

Every scene he is the same, excessive tantrum. It's like his expressions, and acting just isn't there. Same scene everytime.

2. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

Really..!?!?....i think his actings improved lots....!..(Y)..

I tell you who cant act....RON NG...(N)(N)(N)(N)(N)

3. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Haha...yeah true that.

Ray has improved but it's still not good enough

4. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

its okiiiiii not brilliant .... but at least its smoothe .......and main prob is that he always haas that *look* on him ....it never changes

5. s0uljae

s0uljae Well-Known Member

he is a pretty bad actor

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

i'm here to defend his acting, it was good until the end and when he cried for linda chung, that is when his character went downhill, when he was defending linda from his grandma, that was such bad acting. other than that i think he improved alot from the previous shows (except taste of love/ he was at his best).

7. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

I think he does a better job in Drive of Life than this one.

8. rays not bad or good...average but he's better than the rons kevins and boscos tho!

9. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

LOL my goodness. i think bosco is good. and im sure lots can agree, the roles he's done exemplify his ability.

ron hasn't done enough roles to launch him as an actor either, other than those male cop type. same w/ raymond. i think he was better when he first came out in that food show tvb series.

this time, his acting is same in every scene. why tvb is promoting this guy is beyond me.

kevin is pretty good too, but i still feel he thinks of himself way too highly, that it carries onto the scene.

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

raymond sucked there lol.

11. hahahaha

he was decent....

12. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I didn't really like raymond's acting in this. i preferred him in HOG1, where he displayed a more subtle demeanor. He was too explosive in MR, and it made all his expressions the same.

I actually thought Bosco's acting was pretty good. He's proven himself in comedy, drama, and others. So in terms of acting, I think I'd rate bosco higher

13. Bacitr

Bacitr Member

Actually I think Raymond's acting is fairly well ever since he started acting as his career, but it's true and I do agreed that in this series MR, his acting seems repetitive, but it's not horrible. Let's just say, it could've been better.

14. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

i dun really like his acting in MR.. i mean tat, his role in MR, dun have any interesting.. just normal lo.. the most normal lo.. dun have any surprise or something special..

15. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

I have to agree his acting have gotten better since he started, but its still not a main character caliber. He has a long way to go before he get anywhere near Gallen or Felix. Of all the new actors, him and Bosco have to be the best so far.

Bosco > Raymond >>> Sammuel, Kenneth >>> Ron Ng

16. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

it s more like

bosco, raymond>>kenneth>>>samuel, ron

17. Jetez

Jetez Active Member

i was never really a fan of Raymond but after watching this drama i guess i change my mind lol maybe cuz i like Linda

18. rockroll

rockroll New Member

raymond's acting is quite well actually...i had an issue which is 'anti-raymond' but now i changed after the MR series...well he can really act, good looking and can sing very well...i started to like him..his acting in this series at least better than the drive of life...raymond lam from drive of life sucks...one more thing, the guy from tvb than cant act is RON NG...damn that guy coz no emotion on his face when he is angry or sad..thay guy got a long way to go if he wanna keep improving himself i guess..

19. lmfwtw

lmfwtw New Member

Give him more time and he will improve

20. zeewee

zeewee Well-Known Member

I think the character was too much for him to handle. I usually like him, but I think his character in MR was poorly-developed and his acting was also too one-dimensional.