I hate Comcast cable.

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by LuckTiger, Aug 27, 2009.

1. LuckTiger

LuckTiger Well-Known Member

They recently switch over to all digital signal. Now I have to get extra digital adapters for all the tv's in my house. The quality of the picture is so bad. They now charge 60 a month for just regular basic cable. God i hate this company. They hold a monopoly, and they still try to milk you for every penny.

2. are u sure there's no other companies??

search around for some deals... better yet.. threaten to cancel your subscription and tell them you're paying too much.. bet you they'll give you a discount then..

you might as well get digital channels..

seriously.. search around for some deals or promos..

3. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

Retention plans :D

4. LuckTiger

nope, no other competitors around. That's why they can charge you 30 bucks for a service called basic light which basically is channels you are already able to get for free, combined with their infomercial channels. They hold a monopoly. Oohhhhh I hate this company so much!

5. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

depending on where u live theres at&t. astound. direct tv... dish network... if ur getting charged 60 bucks a month just for basic cable u mite as well get the promo plan thats going on rite now. 99 bucks for cable with hd channels, internet, n phone. i got the same deal like 6 months ago n i'm paying 117. plus tvb for a additional 10 bucks

6. LuckTiger

i don't have the funds to pay 100 for entertainment in this economy

7. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

Dude .. you gotta let us know which part of the country you live in first .. comcast always overcharge you .. if att is an option, check them out. i think they're the cheapest on the market now.

as for digital receptors .. you can get that at any electronic stores for your analog tv; unless you're talking about hd.