I just killed a snake!!!

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by robsh, Feb 4, 2012.

1. robsh

robsh Well-Known Member

30 min ago I was on my way to take a shower and i came across something lying on the floor looking like a snake, i was like 6m away from it, not sure havent got my glasses on
    so ran back upstair and put my jeans on and my glasses
    and wtf.... it is a snake about 1m long was lying on the floor
    then i grabbed two garbage bags and a broom trying to shove it in the bags
    I was scared to go near it but luckily there was a 4m long pvc pipe lying around
    grabbed the pipe and used it to put a bag over the snake but damn it was hissing mad like shooo so loud like some big gas tank is leaking
    so fuck it, I gonna kill this motherfucker and used the pvc pipe hitting, whipping it till its not moving. think I've hit it over a dozen times
    bagged it and put it in another bag, then I remember something from the Zombieland
    DOUBLE KILL
    slammed the bag on the floor and the wall five or six times
    and here I was sipping my chivas regal, never taste so damn good
    [​IMG]

shit I just gave a statement of a brutal killing, hope there aint any petafanatics here

2. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

post mortem pics!!! :trollface2:

3. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

that snake can be sold for a lot of cash if it was alive...

4. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

Good job, I would have done the same, especially if it started getting all angry at me like that.

Looks like it just ate a mouse or something too.

5. ThatGuy

ThatGuy Well-Known Member

Poor snake :no:

Any idea how that thing managed to get inside?

6. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

Brave ... I would have ... screw this. I'm calling the professionals. Maybe I have a little ophidiophobia going on.

7. peppermint

peppermint Well-Known Member

U can make snake porridge now :)

8. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

r u sure its dead and not k.o? he'll b back for revenge or his family will

9. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

True, it may do a 'slide by'.

10. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Ohhh damn, you're living in some dangerous area lol. I wouldn't even know what to do besides throwing heavy objects at the head lol.

11. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Closest experience of mine that's closest to this is when i tried to turn on the lights while i was in HK, saw something move then noticed there was a lizard on the wall. Apparently lizards can crawl outta the toilet so i was pretty paranoid when i was taking a shit in HK lol.

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

really your scared of lizards? i spilled the guts (literally) of like 10 in my life time the tail thing is always pretty creepy lol pok guy:facepalm: u r a babyyyy...

13. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Something attacking your ass while you're shittin.. guess you aint scared of something like that cause penises always go up your ass eh? :trollface:

14. blkperc

blkperc Well-Known Member

looks like someone's pet went loose...

15. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Lol I remember Red ants in HK, it was in the toilet/shower room. It was nasty! In China, there were 4 legged lizard, if I remember correctly those stuff still twitch when their head is cut off.

16. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

wut the lizard gave u butt shex pok guy:facepalm:???? lol raped by a lizard poor boii

17. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I never said a lizard gave me butt sex. :facepalm:

18. Hahahahahaha this is the funniest shit I've read all day. This guy went all super smash bros brawl hammer on that snake..

Watch more python hunters and discovery channel dude.. Learn to catch a snake live lmao

19. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

wut i thought you said it attacked yo ass!!!!