I Love this Series

Discussion in 'The Seventh Day - 最美麗的第七天' started by lawplanet, Mar 13, 2008.

1. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

Best series ever...

. amen.

2. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

Yeah.. i really love tis series alot.. its a romance, sweet and touching interesting series..
    love to watch tis 2 pairs... they 2, give me lots of messages through tis series..

more screencapture at : http://mic7879fans.multiply.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. mwai007

mwai007 Well-Known Member

yeah this series is great.. and i think the cast had a lot to do with it.. as well as the plot ofcoz

in my opinion, i like this series coz unlike other tvb series that i have watched where they usually have a really strong start but then it would always wind up to either a romantic triangle or something and goes off on a tangent completely away from its central theme.

but this series has always been very focussed on its theme, with the cast putting on a great performance to tell a simple story.. and that is, the most beautiful seventh day.

just on a side note, would you consider this series to be a chick flick?

4. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

omg....i can't stop crying...all this sad stuff is killing me...
    watching ep. 17 right now...the part where niki's dad is hugging
    her and telling her he's there...waaaaaahhhhhh....i've already gone thru
    half of a box of kleenex and have only watched like...not even 15 minutes!!!
    it's sooooo sad....
    why isn't my bf like kevin? omg...he is just too damn perfect...

5. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

It was pretty sad but the ending was fine. Another great TVB Series.

6. kennyxiao88@hotmail.com

kennyxiao88@hotmail.com Well-Known Member

I loved this series so much! I agree that it has alot to do with the cast...If I were to rate this series...I would it it a 10/10 :) It's a must watch to everyone!!!

7. thelilcheryl

thelilcheryl Member

i love this serie too !
    it was really sad

8. bambini

bambini New Member

This Series is one of my fav now...

9. Jeannyyx33

Jeannyyx33 Member

i like this series i hope it doesnt end at eps 20 and go on until it reallie ends like everyone torn old and stuff like tht =]]

10. hkmashi

hkmashi Member

Omg, i love this series, but i don't know which one is better (Under the Canopy of Love or the Seventh Day) they are both good series.

11. Darkdate0610

Darkdate0610 Member

its not predictable like all the other series! which is really good

12. minda

minda Member

i also love this series.....
    hope in future got any other series.. from the same cast...

13. IamPP

IamPP Well-Known Member

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEE THIS SERIE!!! :'D
    I just finished it. Im in love!

14. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Although there were sad moments, overall it is an enjoyable series....so much to be said, done in a simple love story...

15. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

I just wish Nikki didn't have to die. Sucks that she had to die... but they still have their daughter.

16. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I think what probably made this series a hit was its cast. Otherwise, I felt the story line was pretty plain. I enjoyed the chemistry that Niki and Kevin had more than anything else. Bosco and Natalie were pretty well paired too. Could've done without the DDMK extras though...

17. tvfan07

tvfan07 Well-Known Member

I totally love this series very much and this series is worth to watch. I love this series not because the casts are good but also the beautiful scene in Japan.

18. lalalala4

lalalala4 Active Member

I love this series so much too.. Kevin and Niki are so perfect together; so cute, so sweet to each other. They are a perfect couple!!! It was really sad towards the end though; if only Niki didn't die in the end and have a happily ever after ending with Kevin, that would've been perfect!!

Bosco and Natalie's storyline is ok; very mo-liu at the beginning but got better and more realistic in the end la... but that rich girl Jessie is not that good... not that persuasive that she's from a rich family...

Another note, all the Japanese scenes are just so nice, very romantic setting, wish I can visit there someday!!

19. dragon_h

dragon_h Member

i have never liked serie that only contain romanIc drama, this one was really bad, i can¨t get that people like this kind of serie, u could see many b-actress in this serie

20. dmogg29

dmogg29 Active Member

I think this may be my favorite series.