Icy coming back?

Discussion in 'Off Pedder - 畢打自己人 (Best Selling Secrets II)' started by xaznxryux, Aug 8, 2009.

1. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

Do you guys think that Icy will come back at anytime...if not

do you think Gary and Queenie will have a chance...well knowing Gary that hes such a good man...you think that Icy might have gotten married during her education so Gary and Queenie started or...what

what are your opinions?

2. AARONBOEYKHG

AARONBOEYKHG Well-Known Member

there was an episode giving us the impression that Gary might got a chance with Ko Ling, so many they're giving us a hint that Icy wont be coming back.......but I do wish she does, she's kind cute

3. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

hahaha gary is a cool dude. icy is wierd. but i like either way. probably they will do episodes of both possible stories.

4. AARONBOEYKHG

AARONBOEYKHG Well-Known Member

yeah, we'll never know, scripts changes all the time : )

5. tomto888

tomto888 Member

i think theres more of a chance now of her coming back since they extended the series by another 80 episodes. yay

6. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

Out of a sudden you all care about Icy, let me say this to all she is not the main character so probably she wont be coming back.

7. transition

transition Well-Known Member

that mole on her cheeks annoy he f**k out of me for some reason other than that shes pretty cute

8. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

PLEASE tell me that Icy will be back for tomorrow's finale. (on wiki, it says Icy is Gary's good friend AND girlfriend.)

9. champ91

champ91 Well-Known Member

umm no, to everything you said. except good friend.
    ________
    Free vaporizer

#9 champ91, Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2011