Idy Chan Returns to TVB

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Sep 29, 2014.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

idy-chan-returns-tvb.jpg

Idy Chan (陳玉蓮) attended an event for the disabled. The ambassador for Hong Kong Rehabilitation Power for several years, Idy would always try to help out in the organization’s events to raise awareness for the disabled’s needs.

“I’m an entertainer after all and my job is to promote it well,” said Idy. “If I come across people who support the organization monetarily, I’ll encourage them!” Finding sponsorships for the organization had been difficult and Idy hopes to spread its cause.

In regards to the ALS ice bucket challenge, an activity that helps bring awareness to a neurodegenerative disorder known as Lou Gehrig’s disease, Idy said she is not familiar with the challenge, expressing that she only recently returned to Hong Kong from China. She rarely gets the opportunity to return to Hong Kong, but fortunately she has had enough time to make it to the organization’s biggest events.

Asked if Idy will return to TVB soon to film dramas, she admitted that has been in discussion with the station all this time. “TVB has treated me well. They are willing to accommodate my schedule. We will be collaborating again. I just don’t know when.” Idy looks forward to filming dramas again.

What about movies? “I have not been in discussion to star in a movie. I’m very passive when it comes to these things. People have to approach me.”

One of her costars in Return of the Condor Heroes <神鵰俠侶>, Kwong Chor Fai (鄺佐輝), has succumbed to cancer. Idy said she rarely keeps in contact with friends in the industry, but she would occasionally see the actor at mutual friends’ gatherings. She hopes he will find a remedy and have a speedy recovery.

Creds: Oncc

2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I don't like it, she's not that good...remembered the last series...yawn

3. she was in SSSS with Tavia few years ago....her return was nothing special lol

4. onni

onni Well-Known Member

oh no, TVB using her in their dramas again.