Idy Chan Still Interested in Acting

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Maverick, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Idy Chan Still Interested in Acting

[​IMG]

Idy Chan Yuk Lin has not made an appearance at a public event for a long time. Yesterday, Idy, Law Lam and advertising executives Chung Wai Ming and Lee Gor attended a promotion, 《一人一個香港故事》to share past humorous incidents at the radio station.

Idy laughed that she does not have a busy lifestyle currently. After filming "Return of the Condor Heroes, she left the entertainment industry. Since learning about Taoism from her teacher, her life has taken a major turning point. She leads a much happier life than before.

Idy's character, Siu Lung Nui, in "Return of the Condor Heroes" has been played by numerous actresses in remake versions. But Idy did not watch the remake versions and has only been following dramas, "Prince of Legend."

"It has been a long time since I have watched such an engrossing ancient drama! It even stimulated my interest in filming ancient dramas again!"

Although Idy retains an interest in acting despite retiring for 10 years, she is afraid of the strenous schedule required in filming ancient dramas.

Since entering the entertainment industry, Idy has been addressed as Lian Mui (Sister Lian). Although she is not accustomed to the nickname, she does not mind being addressed in such a manner.

Source: Mingpao, the Sun

2. machwnor

machwnor Well-Known Member

it will be nice to see idy in acting again..so missed her...she will 4ever be the best and unforgettable "Siu Long Nui"

3. larlarlar

larlarlar Well-Known Member

Omg! Is that how she looks like now? She really changed, I can't seem to see the similarities except her overall face shape.