If you can rescue one thing from a burning house what will it be?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gawain187, Jun 22, 2007.

1. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

What will it be and why?

I will immediately rescue my nds lite as its my most expensive purchase.

2. subaru3169

subaru3169 Well-Known Member

3. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

I try to rescue living things. My family first, then my dog, and then other pets.

4. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

1 thing? impossible...gah erm, let's say I throw my signed cd's (worth at least €1000 together but emotional value is even bigger) and my pasport, my bankpasses and school diploma's in the birdcage with my 2 parakeets and safe these most important things. And I'll try to throw my computer tower out of the window as well. Other things like my DS lite is not important enough as you can always replace it.

5. subaru3169

if you throw your computer out the window, doesn't that mean it will be broken??

6. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

There are bushes in the communial garden outside my windows, hope they'll break the fall of my comp and they say files in a comp can always be retrieved unless you really smash it into tiny pieces.

7. subaru3169

^^^ohh.. but it would suck if the bushes couldn't help the drives, sound/video card and whatever else.. soo expensive

8. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

Oh.....taxloss' idea is good.

I think I will just rescue my house then.

9. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Expensive yeah, but my files and docs (with my papers and thesis) are even more important to me. The most valuable thing in my room is the TFT screen and my cameras, but I guess I can hang a few around my neck, while carrying the full birdcage and yelling others in the house awake lol. -lol

10. subaru3169

hahahahaaa

11. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Hmm, probably my laptop because all my infos are on that.

12. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

You mean all those pretty gurls' pics :p

13. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

^ U got it. Especially yours. -^_^

14. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

You got babyrain's pic? Cool.

15. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

And you believe him... -evil

16. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

^ Hehehehe, maybe i should post it then?-evil

17. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

Probably my laptop and I'll try to carry my 32'' LCD tv out, i doubt it though. Oh, and throw my tower outside.

18. GIVEITOMEEEEE!!!!!

anyways, back on topic, id save my id. and my docs....

without those, ya cant reclaim from insurance, so i cant get anything else back lol

ds wont get you your money back <_<

19. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

i wouldn't bother saving any material objects cuz they would all be covered by my parent's house insurance and I could go out and rebuy everything, which would be fun.

i would probably just save my external HDD with all my music and photos and vids

20. dragong87

dragong87 Well-Known Member

laptop under one arm... comp tower under other... wallet in pocket and mobile in the other pocket.... :p don't hav that much material items....:p don't need to wake others..... dunno y but my dad put a smoke alarm in EVERYROOM.. except bathroom... lol