If you eat white rabbit candy you should read this

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by spudsz, Oct 2, 2008.

1. spudsz

spudsz Active Member

HARTFORD, Conn. - An industrial chemical blamed for sickening thousands of infants in China was found in candy in four Connecticut stores this week, a state official said Wednesday.

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    Days after contaminated White Rabbit Creamy Candy was found in California, Connecticut Consumer Protection Commissioner Jerry Farrell Jr. said tests found melamine in bags of the candy sold at two New Haven stores, a West Hartford market and an East Haven store.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081001/ap_on_bi_ge/candy_melamine;_ylt=AgMHYnTasKpLpWPPMOxpEPEDW7oF

2. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

luckily i don't eat candy....

3. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i used to eat it....but not now....:ohnoes:

4. .Cameron

.Cameron Well-Known Member

I heared those stories thousand times by now. Time to grab a few more.

5. colordragon

colordragon Member

I don't eat it, but mine dogs used to eat it

6. smallrinilady

smallrinilady Well-Known Member

no no it's been in the news that one of the popular HK candies has been contaniated from the cream products produced by china. It's like two major japanese candy factories have also been

7. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

=( oh yea...i read this in ralph's thread...:( i love white rabbit candy.... havent had it for a while... but yea probably shouldnt have it for another while

8. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol yer i knew bout this, and i never ate white rabbit candy anyway haha :p

9. i read about this in the chinese news section =O

10. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

I haven't had these for ages!

11. up4it06

up4it06 Member

According to a study done in the states, the amount contain the white rabbit lollies won't kill you, you have to eat more than 47 of these per day in order for them to become a danger to you. Read this somewhere in my local newspaper but yeah. No worries! [​IMG]

12. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

so lucky i stopped eating that...

13. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol does a packet contain at least 47 .......... o shit haha

14. .Cameron

.Cameron Well-Known Member

Brb, gotta stick a finger in my throat :wtf: (not really though). It seems like everything gets contaminated with various hazardous chemicals these days -.-'

15. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

The last time I ate this candy was a very long time ago. Luckily during then then it was safe

16. person

person Well-Known Member

*sigh* I loved this stuff. Lucky I haven't been able to get any for a while now. Looks like I'll have to wait a little while longer to eat them.

17. KitYing

KitYing Well-Known Member

i use to love those...but i stopped eating them when i came to america...way to expensiveeee.
    anyways, i heard the koala bear crackers (the ones filled with chocolate) are contaminated as well. so yummy.

18. hikikomori

hikikomori Well-Known Member

Wah~ I heard about the white rabbit sweets awhile ago and only heard about the koala bear chocolate biscuits today. I haven't had either of them since ages! Few weeks ago I saw white rabbit sweets at my local Tescos(!), it was so weird for me seeing them outside of the oriental supermarkets, I wonder if they have taken them off the shelves.

19. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

i used to eat it also.. like 1 year ago -unsure lol

20. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

^a year ago? wah lucky u stopped...