I'm not very new but I have not introduced myself xP

Discussion in 'Member 411 + Pics' started by tiffystars, Apr 20, 2008.

1. tiffystars

tiffystars Well-Known Member

Heylloo--- I am not that new...just thought i'd introduce myself before i go to bed and sleep. school *=_=*

My name is Tiff. I am a WONG!!! (we are clearly the best =P jk jk) 100% chinese haha
    I live in the land of the scousers--- liverpool UK. [BBC] CAPITAL OF CULTURE GUYS!!!
    I speak fluent english and cantonese (most of my chinese is fluent i think)...
    I study maths music physics art ..what joy :)
    I LOVE GOD SO MUCH and my family and my friends =)
    I'm quite an arty farty person and i'm kinda musical--- you know... piano..violin...etc etc..oh an OCARINA! LOL...
    Career? I wanna be an architect--- so all those architect students out there.. plz speak to me haha.
    and ermmm finally.. fave music? i love all sorts of music ranging from Classical/romantic (chopin, rachmaninoff) to Jazz (miles davis and bill evans rocks my socks) to New age (Yiruma) to Techno to Ballad (korean ones in particular) to Accustics (damien rice).
    HK is a fab place indeeeed.
    YEEEEEHHHH.

picture? my myspace link below..

#1 tiffystars, Apr 20, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2008
  2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

right on droppin the intro fem.

3. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

where the pic at... where the pic at 0_o???

4. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ PA STALKER ALERT!!!

Hi! Welcome! Enjoy! ^^

5. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

welcome to PA!! -flow

6. MissCheekS

heeeey i aint no stalker!!

this is the " Member 411 + Pics " im just encouraging the lady =)

7. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

We need phil 16 year old from Melbourne to be in here ^^

8. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

haha , Do u realised what u have done Girl, U have exposed to The Stalkers that u want to be stalked, i mean Look at Katie, Once everyone knew she was a girl, Shes like stalked 24/7, lol u better watch out for a guy called Sephiroth hehe

9. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

And "The Melbourne Stalker" Comes in.....oooohhh shit Melbourne Stalker.-devil

10. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol im not a stalker if she 'tells me the stuff' lol

11. mikeyh

mikeyh Well-Known Member

welcome to PA :)

12. tiffystars

=_= stalkers..oh dear.... =/... find a different hobby LOL...like...BADMINTON- a chinese favourite. stalking is a waste of time.... hahaha..
    but yeh thought i'd point out i'm from liverpool - and i am proud of being there hahaha because so many people speak bad of the place... and to those out there..liverpool? -- The Beatles... ring any bells?

picture-myspace-link-signature.

MissAngieCheeks.. i agree with most of her comments on posts though.... so she's on the cool list.
    and im not eager. myspace is privated. ¬_¬.... and i don't add people i don't know in real life...and someone was bound to ask for a picture?
    you see you see?

13. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Welcome to PA and don't let Phil scare you. He's just a boy from Melbourne. A very curious boy :shifty:

14. bbes

bbes Incredible

haha phil, whats ur comeback? is it i want to be purple lol. anyway welcome to PA. liverpool hey, do u have that typical liverpool accent then?

15. tiffystars

typical liverpool accent. those in liverpool say my "scouse" is sorta weak? but then those who aren't from liverpool are like "you are SOO SCOUSE!!!!" so it varies.
    lets see..typical scouse words i use...
    haha i do say sometimes...if i think something is really good "lad, that's boss"
    but then you get words like "girl that's sound innit" ...innit- i can't stand this word!!
    ohh..and my friends like to say...."Ows it goin', lah?"

OHhh.. and typical way of saying thank you in liverpool is..

"Ta mate".

oh and to say "your boyfriend"
    you say "me fella"
    hahahaa

16. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

Try and edit if your going to post 2 mins after your initial post.

Knoc

17. MissCheekS

Yaaaaay im on tiffy's cool list :p

anyways....we say " Ta Mate" here in aussie as well :p

18. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye we say ta mate down in london too. lol. i guessing u just have a mild liverpool accent cos ppl who live in liverpool are the best to judge ur degree of the accent. i see ur doing architecture, 7 years of studying that will involve, u sure ur ready for that?

19. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

dang liverpool talks like an aussie lol

20. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

ooh - art n maths 2 eh? I do that 2 - at A-level, n on final year 2, hehe ^^
    Welcome to pa. :p