I'm Only Me When I'm With You (One-Shot)

Discussion in 'Fan Fix' started by love_of_tvb, Aug 19, 2012.

1. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

I've realized Taylor Swift's songs are really meant to think about. So, here's to One-Shot Fanfic #1, I'm Only Me When I'm With You.

I’m Only Me When I’m With You

Since he was a professional actor, Bosco always had to act cool when he was in public. But, he wasn’t always like that, at least not when he was with her.
    Since she was a professional actress, Myolie always had to act strong when she was in public. But, she wasn’t always like that, at least not when she was with him.
    Bosco and Myolie were dating, in an underground relationship. It was like an open secret to the public, yet they never felt the urge to admit it in public. They felt it was no one’s business. All they needed to know was they were there for each other. They understood each other truly.
    Sometimes, both of them felt tired to be professional actors and actresses, since they must act in their dramas and whenever they were in public. Therefore, both of them cherished the time they spent together. It was quality time, time in which they were finally able to be themselves, time in which they felt comfortable to be themselves without having to worry.
    Bosco was actually a very warm and friendly person. He liked to cook and do chores around the house. He was an ordinary family man.
    Myolie was actually a very emotional person. She liked to cry as she watched sad dramas. She was similar to a stay home mom.
    Since they were both career oriented, they barely had time with each other.
    Today was a special day. It’s been ages since they were both off on the same day.
    What are you cooking for me today?
    One of my specialty dishes, seafood pasta,
    he responded.
    Then, do you need my help or anything, she asked.
    Yeah, help me finish it all up later.
    That’s not a problem. That’s my favorite dish,
    she responded.
    They shared a giggle. It was like they knew what each other were thinking about. They often knew each other’s responses before they received a response.
    Baby, I’m only me when I’m with you.
    I know, you’re only you when you’re with me. Because I feel exactly the same,
    he said.