Invisible Target - 男兒本色 [Starring Nicholas Tse, Shawn Yue, Jaycee Chan, Wu Jing]

Discussion in 'Movies Discussion' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Nov 3, 2007.

1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

[​IMG]

Cast - Nicholas Tse, Shawn Yue, Jaycee Chan, Wu Jing, Andy On, Elanne Kwong, Lam Ka Wah, Mark Cheng

Synopsis - On a busy downtown street in Hong Kong, an armored truck is blown up and a group of criminals known as the Ronin Gang makes off with $100 million cash. The explosion killed many pedestrians, among them is the fiancee of police office Chan Chun (Nicholas Tse). Chen is determined to take revenge and bring Tien Yeng Seng, the leader of the Ronin Gang (Wu Jing), to justice.

Six months later, the Ronin Gang is stopped by inspector Fong (Shawn Yue) and his crew during a roadblock. They start a violent attack and cause serious injuries to the police.

Jaycee Chan stars as Wai King Ho. His bro Wai King Tat is an undercover within the Ronin. Due to his relationship with King Tat, he is temporarily suspended from duties. He trusts that his brother is loyal, and goes his own way to find out where he is.

Chan, Fong and Wai share a common goal and join forces to track down the Ronin Gang...

Trailer:
    [youtube]kunrMUuS_EQ[/youtube]

Longer Trailer:
    [youtube]ZQvkmTEf7gw[/youtube]

Movie MV:
    [youtube]cuJoZ1RakVo[/youtube]

More about this movie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_Target

#1 SUSIE-DANG-1988, Nov 3, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2007
  2. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

Anyone seen this?? I watched this today, was sooo coool! Great cast!
    Good fighting skills. The ending was abit sad - when Wai King-ho died. :(

3. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

watched this a couple of days agoXD...it was a pretty nice movieXD...1 of the best ive seen lately...lol

4. xena24good

xena24good Member

i saw the movie.
    i think this guys will be the next talent generation.
    they have excellent skills.
    in my opinion
    Nicholas Tse will be the next of jackie chan, he walk in the same path by donig danger action , may be his trainning with jackie stunts team cause that
    to be fair he also represent the street fight perfect like donnie yen.
    Wu Jing will be the next of jet li , they have the same training ,, Wu Jing must take off the traditional kung fu ,, i think he will donig good in modern one
    Jaycee Chan , that is my second film seen for him , i can not judge , but i can see that man has deep feeling and so nice ,, he will making success in drama
    in general,, the movie have a good storyline and rich script .. and the more important thing it is not empty ..
    the sad end become no problem now days .. it is the fashion ..

5. fluffiez

fluffiez Active Member

jaycee chan has out done himself. i think he made a great change in his acting. let's hope he out does his father lol.

overall, this movie was wickeD! full of action and excitement! there should be more movies like this!

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

jaycee chan sucked in this movie lol, his emotions are just too over the top and he's a pussy haha. the other cast members besides jackie wu and sam lee sucked...it was like one event to another, just keep on jumping. Shoot they try too hard to act cool that's the point i mean the characters definitely weren't deep at all, it was just an appeal to the fan, gather of popular movie stars who looks like boy band members, i don't even understand why their friendship was so deep well shawn yue and nicholas tse's friendship was ok but jaycee chan didn't belong....just didn't belong haha.

7. luvergal

luvergal Member

wel i seem like din see before tis movies???/
    wel can sumone elaborate more of it????
    thanks

8. dickson

dickson Well-Known Member

this movie is pretty good

9. Samsuk

Samsuk Well-Known Member

Haven´t see it, still downloading, hope b a good movie.

10. golden-pig27

golden-pig27 Well-Known Member

This movie is worth to watch it. Good cast.

11. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Yup...worth watching...Quite alot of actions....

12. big_d

big_d Active Member

(Y) good movie

13. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Incredible fighting scenes.

14. beckham

beckham Well-Known Member

nicholas seem very hardworking on his stunts

15. jjaguar

jjaguar Member

Nic Tse is hot and like his action scenes.

16. syghd

syghd Member

it was a good movie but it wasnt as good as i thought it would be

17. boilor

boilor Member

this movie wasnt all that. it was ok.

18. caesar

caesar Member

the police chief i dont like how he treat his own children,and very proud of himself,that make his child go to the wrong path

19. zeewee

zeewee Well-Known Member

I hope this doesn't count as digging up an old post...but I just saw this movie recently and I was thoroughly impressed!

I never had much of an impression of Jaycee Chan, but I think I'm going to start paying attention to him now. I think he was a scene stealer and it's kind of rare to see a genuinely good guy in movies now. Come on...he gave a smelly homeless guy CPR, saved a bus load of children, and convinced a criminal to be a good person in the next life. His ending was really unexpected and I bawled so hard!

Nic and Shawn didn't give me much of an impression. Same ol', same ol'.

And Wu Jing was just too much. Jaycee was holding one of his legs and Shawn and Nick STILL couldn't beat him. That's one of the few flaws of this film, I think.

20. SSJ4

SSJ4 Member

Enjoyed the movie but sorta expected a bit more as there was a lot of potential there. Think Beast Stalker is better although Nic does overact at times in the film.