Is HTC better then iphone?

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by Fahrenheitcore, Apr 25, 2009.

1. HI everyone -bigsmiles ...

HTC, SONY ERICSSON, NOKIA,LG, IPHONE AND ETC !!!

Which is better according to your experience and surver? Thought of getting HTC PRO for my 21st Birthday...-noclue Hm... in dilemma right now..

Please tell me giv me some opinions ^^ thanks ya~~:smile:

Note: if possible any other option for those with touch screen and keypads? :jump:

2. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

go buy iphone... since i dun have both, i cannot tell you which one is actually better, but iphone looks better x)

3. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

HTC looks very bricky.. i suggest the iPhone as it has improved a lot for the past few years.. and the fact that you know that the iPhone will be more fun with all the applications that you can get that are cheap too ^__^

4. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

HTC is not a phone.
    It's a company that makes a variety of devices.
    None of them is better than the other.
    It just depends on what you need and if the phone offers that.

Knoc

5. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^exactly, dont listen to the fanboys!

6. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

fuck the fanboys.

7. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

-lol
    i would say iPhone, if you want to play games on a phone.. other than that.. forget the iPhone and go with the HTC

8. redken81

redken81 Member

Of course iphone ler. But both suck at texting. I would suggest a sony ericsson touchscreen/qwerty combo phones. Not as cool, but much more practical.

9. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye it rele depends on what ur needs are on the phone. if ur not gonna use the extra features on the phone they are just extra and therefore a waste. besides i do hear that a new iphone is getting released this year so if u were to get one i guess u could wait. then again that also depends on ur situation currently.

10. cloverlik

cloverlik Member

iphone but internet still sxxk

11. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

I have the HTC Tilt; it sucks royally. after less than 1 year of having it; now no one can hear what i say over the phone.