Is that really Hyori?

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by Paradiso, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Paradiso

Paradiso JUNKFOOD QUEEN

[​IMG]

Hyori looks like an old fashioned country girl in all her pictures from Ethiopia. The natural sexiness that oozes out of her whenever she’s in front of the camera completely vanished - perhaps it’s the lack of make-up and the lights, but what a disappointment! I expected better from Ms. Hyori. And it looks like she put on a couple of pounds, but shouldn’t it be the other way around? You should loose weight when you volunteer at an impoverished nation, not gain them. Maybe Hyori ate seconds everyday, leaving the children in the picture hungrier than ever and as a result, they couldn’t (or wouldn’t) smile for the picture. Anyhow, Hyori is back in Korea and her entire Ethiopian experience is going to air on KBS on the 30th.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Source: popseoul

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

ill still tap that lol

3. kakenx

kakenx Well-Known Member

Oh wow! yea, very big difference from the usual Hyori we see.. but hey u cant expect her to look so sexy while doing stuff in Ethiopia.. ppl will start writing humors if she looks too good haha! better to be natural.

4. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

i still think she looks amazingly hot.... she has a type of appeal that goes beyond what clothes she is wearing.

5. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol wow, re read that and noticed the major hyoli hatin.

6. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

She still looks pretty. -worship

7. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

This article is stupid. If she gained some weight who cares at least she's doing something <_<.

8. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

I second that.

9. Arctic_fire

Arctic_fire Well-Known Member

yepp agree, very cute..

10. The Lone Moon

The Lone Moon Well-Known Member

What? Who wrote such a funky article? o_O I don't know who Hyori really is, but she looks great. ^_^ Fat? Not a all! ^o^ This one is such a meanie article. O.O;

11. kianu

kianu Well-Known Member

I prefer this Hyori...she's more natural...more close to people....go hyori go!!

12. kianu

kianu Well-Known Member

I prefer this Hyori ..she's more natural..more close to people...Go Hyori GO!!

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

hyori is still hot as hell lol and she looks like she put a few pounds on in one of those pictures but she looks but she's not fat.

14. Kachi_no_Kemuri

Kachi_no_Kemuri Well-Known Member

count me in too

15. Misa-chan™

Misa-chan™ Well-Known Member

ah...she does look different without make-up but i still think she looks pretty without it?

16. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

lol yeh she looks like one of those countryside girls. Still she looks aite.

17. lancerevo11

lancerevo11 Member

She still looks good, fat or skinny. And I don't consider that as fat.

18. shw

shw Well-Known Member

word.

19. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

man shes still cute even without dressing up like what she usual hyori

20. she's definitely still looking good. the only reason why she may look chunkier (although I'm not seeing it) is because she's wearing baggier clothes.