Is the ending approaching? it doesn't seem like it.

Discussion in 'Best Selling Secrets - 同事三分親' started by love_of_tvb, Jul 25, 2008.

1. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

the ending is coming, in less than 10 episodes, as a matter of fact, we only have 9 episodes to go. when it comes to sitcoms like BSS, it's like a part of us has gone. but...

MAY CONTAIN SOME SPOILERS FOR SOME:

[HIDE]-Queenie and Useless Mo just broke up in epi. 355 after Mo found out that Queenie was "cheating" on him, always telling him that she was with a client, but in reality, she was really with Vincent's brother, Yin Wai Buo.
    -Diana and Kau Jun broke up, according to Kau Jun in epi. 352, saying "I, Kau Jun finally broke up with Diana."
    -Kawaii has left for Japan to go back to her famed photography sifu claiming she has lost feeling for Luk Jit all of a sudden when she saw that the 'Alien' and Luk JIt was having so much fun in the water.
    -Ng Hang (Luk Jit's grandmother) asked that feng shui sifu (also her friend) if Vincent's father was the right one for her, after she came back from Kilo Ng's wedding in Shanghai and was questioned by her brother for who she really loved.
    -Cheung Gor will be in Mainland, China for half a year competing or something like training there. Doris is left all alone in Hong Kong, but they have been engaged.[/HIDE]

we are approaching the ending, and this seems more like the beginning. what is up with TVB nowadays?

2. 低B仔

低B仔 Well-Known Member

really they should invite esther kwan to end it. the story has gone off from their main focus point not that its a bad thing it just makes the sitcom lose its main focus. I really enjoyed this sitcom, way better then the typically family matter stories although it does have family oriented events.

3. dreni

dreni Active Member

open ended ending!
    well Shan gor is breaking up with sifu next episode!

4. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

the ending was good, never saw that coming, normally, it would have took several more episodes if they didnt explain it like they did

5. TurtleShell

TurtleShell Active Member

oh man, the ending was thrown together so horribly, sorry to say, but then i did like the recaps of how their lives turned out as well as the relationship with Diana and Mr. Ko! LOL

it was a really sweet ending and how much he had grown confidence!!!!
    i would have actually wanted Ka Nam to appear! -_-; disappointed

6. animeworld

animeworld Active Member

i think this series is too long

7. mrcoolie

mrcoolie Active Member

I reckon this was an alright series overall.

8. v-anhS2

v-anhS2 Member

the end was good but i didn't like the end of vin choi and yoyo chen!!! T.T
    so sadddd