Is tippany's umbrella MV hard to find? is it on the new DVD?

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by Espresso, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

is tippany's umbrella MV hard to find? is it on the new DVD?

2. Espresso

i didn't know her english was that good? anybody kjnow why?

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Tiffany's Umbrella performance on the Into The New World DVD? Yes, its on youtube everywhere. Or ask Fah to upload the cut

She was born and raised in America Thats why

4. Espresso

I was reading they did another concernt world 2 #2? any word on that?

where do u folks buy the dvd? its video right? not the audio which was already released.

5. Espresso

i hope fah uploads it. there soemthing bout that vid.. OMG

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Why do you double post :facepalm:

Amyways.. dunno if Fah will upload the whole thing cause it'll take some time though, but ask him to upload a clip of it. Im pretty sure you can still find her performance on Youtube though.

Concert World 2, dunno about that. They will have a concert soon, and they did just have a Japanese tour. Both not on DVD or performed.

You can try local asian stores, or YesAsia. i buy a lot of stuff on yesasia.

7. Espresso

wait. she actually preformed this a couple of times? during concert? like at diff't concerts they've held? im confused.

8. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I wasn't a fan of Girls Generation when they had the Into The New World concert so I dont know how their schedules went. I'm pretty sure they had more than 1 night of a concert. With that being said, each concert that the girls performed, Tiffany probably performed this solo too.

However, the DVD recording only records one night of the show. So there you go. lol. The upcoming tour & Japanese tour has nothing to do with Tiffany's Umbrella performance.

9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

10. Espresso

crap. i need to find. the one from the dvd. and download.

11. She performed umbrella a few times for her solo. And yeah its from the ITNW dvd. I bought my copy from Yesasia for $42 originally around $50. ITs worth the money. And not sure if i'm gonna upload it (i think you should buy the DVD XD) but you can DL that performance on from youtube XD

[video=youtube;hSlGAgggDkQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSlGAgggDkQ[/video]

Theres also another version where she was wearing a red dress but she didnt catch the umbrella when one of the dancer passed it to her XD. Shes from America thats why her english is good. That goes with Jessica as well.

Standing under Hwang MiYoung's umbrella forever <3 LOL!

12. Espresso

Thanks. I am ordering the DVD (on its way), but just wanted to save that particular file. I don't know how to download from youtube. Also, where is the version of the blooper? HAHHAHA.

I really appreciate your help.

13. Espresso

is her korean not as good then? she seems okay.

OMG tiffany

14. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

I did a lazy search, couldn't find it on any of the private torrent sites I know.

15. ^when she debuted her korean wasnt that good. thats where her nickname Mushroom Fany is from XD

And the dropped umbrella is some fan cam i watched on youtube.

[video=youtube;z1zvhgy1CVo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1zvhgy1CVo[/video]

To dl i use this addon for firefox. XD

16. Espresso

thanks. she recovered nicely.

OMG though i have to get that vid please. the one in the white u posted. i orded from yesasia too !

17. ^Lol okay ill post in the music video section tomorrow. Getting kinda late here XD

18. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^it's never too late.......omg u guys are too obsessed with tiffany

19. ^Thats not true! :shifty:

Getting lazy to DL and upload it XD

20. Check the MV section.