Jay Park Potential Comeback in September with Rap Album

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by Phoenix, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

jay-park-800x450.png

The CEO of AOMG recently announced that plans were in the works for Jay Park to release a rap album in September, and that Jay was currently recording songs for it.

The exact release dates are still unconfirmed however they are aiming for that month, but Jay Park will not be promoting his music on music shows unfortunately.

Jay Park is currently taking on the role of a producer in MNET's "Show Me the Money 4" with fellow label mate Loco.

~~~

Cred: Naver

#1 Phoenix, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Simon D is also releasing his album soon, co-CEO with Jay I think. It's been a while since Simon D had his music released too.

3. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

It's a hit or miss with him

4. KeNNy

KeNNy Well-Known Member

Simon D has been releasing music over the year, maybe just not under his own album or main vocal.

I prefer Jay to do R&B/hip hop music rather than rap. Leave the rapping to LoCo, simon, Zion T, Ugly duck.
    Wish they would have gotten San-E though.

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Yea that's what I meant. A studio album under his name, not featurings.

Actually, the song that he teased is a "remixed" version of his old song. He also performed it live last year I think, which is actually pretty catchy.

San E is great too. San E, Leessang, Illionaire, and Simon D are a few hiphop artist I listen to.

6. KeNNy

KeNNy Well-Known Member

Keith ape if you want more hardcore.

I like Kanto and Zico too but they don't do much solo stuff.