Jeon Hye Bin's Amazing Unphotoshopped Body

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by jazlynnyee, Sep 1, 2011.

1. jazlynnyee

jazlynnyee Fantabulous!!!

Jeon Hye Bin.jpg

Jeon Hye Bin is getting a lot of attention for modeling in the men's magazine "Men's Health" in a special edition section named "Wonder Woman."

Jeon shows off her perfect body, with no excess fat and firm and sexy body line. In the picture, many people are saying, "I'd kill to have her body!", "I wonder what she eats," and "How much does she exercise per day?"

She's also being praised for looking extremely attractive with only simple sportswear, and for promoting the "healthy beauty" look. In the magazine, there are a lot of different exercise methods and dieting tips that women can utilize.

The "Wonder Woman" photoshoot revealed the un-edited version of the picture, gaining a lot of hype from the Korean industry. Jeon's firm body and charismatic expression has been lauded as extremely gorgeous.

** What do you think? Do you think the healthy look is better than the skinny look?

2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

She always looked great, but she looks more healthy and tone...still she doesn't have as much fame...

3. person

person Well-Known Member

Lol bullshit. Looks photoshopped to me.

4. give me the hi-res photo...

5. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

time to have her leak some nude pics

6. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

^ agree