Jessica Hsuan as Yee-lan

Discussion in 'Curse of the Royal Harem - 萬鳳之王' started by EvilTofu, Oct 31, 2011.

1. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

So far, I like her character, pretty good acting and I wonder if she'll stay that way...

2. Toilet

Toilet Well-Known Member

Ah Jessica one of my favourite TVB actors since ages ago!
    She is better at acting the goody goody role than Charmaine I think, more natural!
    don't get me wrong Charmaine is good but Jessica has a more mature and elegance and does the role better :)

3. Lilazntiger

Lilazntiger Member

I think there both good. But i agree charmaine has a more baby face in some ways. Jessica I feel is def more mature looking in the things shes doing. Given that shes been acting, ive seen her roles change drastically and I feel she can play out this character well. lol from the opening theme, we prob will get a wide spread personality of being good and bad. lol

4. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Charmaine can't really play these goodie characters well, she have that natural bitchie character in her... she's good in those.

5. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

awwww <3 jessica...!!!!..finally shes back..^^

6. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

Yeah you guys are right, Charmaine is good at playing bitchy characters. Jessica is generally pretty natural. I always remember her eye expressions.

7. toutoitenshi

toutoitenshi Member

i really can't stand her character. Her character is not nice but is supposedly nice, i mean that she's still wants to give paybacks to the people who did her wrong unlike previous tvb characters where they forgive. Also, myolie is only jealous since the king was her husband first and then all of a sudden jessica comes in and steals his heart away...

8. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

^Payback isnt a bitch afterall......

9. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

her acting is the best. heard that her role will turn evil and myolie will turn good. this is an interesting series!

10. shaorin

shaorin Active Member

I agree with your comment. Love Jessica acting. Watched her since way back. She is amazing. Ya Charmaine is good but not that great.

11. snakekilla12

snakekilla12 Well-Known Member

her character should kill myolie and sunny then u-slurp the throne with gordon

would be a nice ending

12. densha

densha Well-Known Member

she's got the best performance thus far. She got pushed too far being a nice and righteous person and will eventually become cunning and evil in order to protect herself and her place in the kingdom, that's reasonable.

13. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

why cant she be myolie's character? she's older?.....looks older too...

14. linowee

linowee New Member

thanks

15. linowee

linowee New Member

like Jessica Hsuan much!!

16. onni

onni Well-Known Member

i'm waiting to watch her turn evil in the series.