Jessica Hsuan, Wong He Reunite On-Screen in "Elite Brigade 3"

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Sep 16, 2015.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

jessica-hsuan-wong-he.jpg

It has been 13 years since Jessica Hsuan (宣萱) worked with Wong He (王喜) in 2002’s Burning Flame 2 <烈火雄心II>. The former TVB artistes are reunited in RTHK mini-series, Elite Brigade 3 <火速救兵III>.

Similar to Burning Flame 2, Wong He plays a brave firefighter again. The pair filmed a scene earlier in which Wong He rescued Jessica’s character from a burning building.

Although admitting to have gained weight in recent years due to the good food in Mainland China, Jessica apparently invested more time in working out. Jessica’s fit physique and youthful looks in Elite Brigade 3 earned positive feedback. Jessica expressed, “I work out four days a week. When I have free time, I go to the beauty salon. I’m also careful about my diet – I can’t eat uncontrollably and never eat until I’m full. A couple of times when I was out with friends, I ate uncontrollably and gained a few pounds. Since then, I’ve been restricting myself so I don’t let loose again, because you can’t stop once you’ve started.”

Although Jessica silently agreed that maintaining her diet takes a lot of work and effort, she believes that keeping a good figure is part of an artiste’s job description. In addition, Jessica stressed the importance of being active even after marriage.

Ageless Beauties

Besides Jessica, many former TVB artistes are widely known for their ageless beauty. Although both 47 years old, Vivian Chow (周慧敏) and Amy Kwok (郭藹明) maintained their youthful looks over the years. Chilam Cheung‘s (張智霖) baby face makes it hard to believe that the actor turned 44 recently.

Creds: Ming Pao

2. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

not tvb, so faan baan.

wong he sucks

3. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

nowayyyy jessica is 47..??? crazyness

4. will defs not be as good as the originals.....

Why not just leave the series where it was.... instead of tarnishing a good memory of it

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Jessica another great looking veteran, and yeah I remember that article and pic of showing the weight gain. Glad she lost it...

6. hoyeah!

hoyeah! Well-Known Member

It's Vivian Chow (周慧敏) and Amy Kwok (郭藹明) who's 47 y.o not Jessica. she's about 45 y.o.

7. every one grows older each day, as long they still gives good acting, we'll love them

8. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

favorite series of Wong He and also Wong He with Jessica HAS to be "A matter of customs"

9. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

true..but still crazzzyness...can remember watching them all in series...

veterans...(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

10. iksxc

iksxc Well-Known Member

Glad to see her in shows again, even if its a mini-series! One of my favorite actress. :chowthumb:

11. amano.ai

amano.ai Well-Known Member

It's so bad we don't see good actress like her now.