Jet Li's fearless

Discussion in 'Movies Discussion' started by powerbehind, Jan 20, 2007.

1. powerbehind

powerbehind Member

Have anyone of you seen JEt Li's fearless the movie, i heard that Jet Li's fearless is his last movie he is going to star in, i wonder if that is true

2. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

he has said that its his last fighting movie not his last movie.. saying he is old or something

3. MaiYingZhao

MaiYingZhao Member

thats that he said, but now i heard hes back, but not sure if its gonna be only action or with martial arts. Its a great movie tho

4. larlarlar

larlarlar Well-Known Member

A lot of people got confused about his retirement. Fearless is his last movie that will be based on wushu (type of martial art) epic. He is still going to make movies. He is filming a movie called Rogue with Jason Statham (star of Transporter 1+2) I think. And he also has plans to team up with Jackie Chan in a Journey to the West adaptation.

5. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

i was disappointed with the movies. i felt it didnt have enough fight scenes.

6. well now.. look at Knoctizzle watchin the Aznvizzlls on the hizzll..

It's jet's las martial arts or epic martial arts movie.. he's gonna be doin action from now on.. like "Rouge" which I've made a thread in the non-asian entertainment thread

7. Knoctur_nal

still thinking i'm a non asian eh...

8. lol I kno you asian.. jus forgot what kind.. xD

damn I still need to cop that uncut DVD n watch those deleted scens..

9. Knoctur_nal

indeed..south asian...korean....west asian..
    and the uncut scenes aint worth shit....nutin fancy...

10. Cambodian righ?? lol it's somethin like that... >.< or Malay??

I still like the movie..

11. Knoctur_nal

i mean the ads got me interested in movie..maybe cause they showed all the damn fight scenes in there...hell..its all about all the old skool jet li flicks...

#11 Knoctur_nal, Jan 24, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2007
  12. yea well he's pretty much don it all.. hence this his las martial arts epic.. he's got plenty of that old school action..

13. Kwang

Kwang Member

I'ma have to agree with Knoctur_nal here. Good movie, but not enough fights. The fights themselves were quite good, though.

14. phatster

phatster Active Member

I actually like fong sai yuk and once upon a time in china way better than his other epic movies.. LOL..

15. tink

tink Member

i like Jet Li movies...its sad that Fearless was his last epic...>.<

16. yea I like how they changed up the ending making him fight to the end.. woo.. that was crazy.. spittin blood and fightin the guy..

17. Excellent message and philosophy, but for a movie that heavily advertised fighting--WE NEED MORE FIGHTING!

18. melroseddl1

melroseddl1 Well-Known Member

this movie was ok. it had pretty good fight scene, don't know what other pople on this forem is talking about. Jet li acted as tho he was the real person in history. I think it was a great movie for matial art. For plot, then of course not. Even though the plat just went with history.

19. happychic

happychic Well-Known Member

I think it was an average film and there were in my opinion a lot of boring talking bits in it. But its sad to hear this is his last fighting movie because I love his martial arts movies

20. gmani01

gmani01 Well-Known Member

i thought this was a good movie...except the part with Michelle Yeoh (the director's cut) I don't its Jet Li's last martial arts movie b/c he's starring in a new movie with Jackie Chan.