Jinny Ng is 4-Months Pregnant

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Nov 2, 2016.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

jinny-ng-pregnant-2016.jpg

After Jinny Ng (吳若希) announcing that she will be taking a year off work, the 24-year-old singer is speculated to be pregnant. An insider revealed, “Jinny just found out she is having a baby girl and will be due in April.”

Jinny started dating wealthy Macau resident Alex Ho (何兆鴻) in September. The couple experienced a yo-yo romance. Alex was allegedly still involved with his former girlfriend when he started dating Jinny. Although Jinny stepped forward to clarify the rumors, the couple nevertheless broke up after dating for two months. However, in October the pair rekindled their relationship once again.

Not long after getting back together with Alex, Jinny asked her company for a one year leave due to health issues. Her sudden request was allegedly due to Jinny’s four-month pregnancy.

After learning about his girlfriend’s pregnancy, Alex reportedly immediately bought a $9 million HKD apartment for Jinny and is also planning to let her invest in a small business on the side. As it turns out, Alex’s parents are hoping Jinny would retire from the entertainment industry after getting married and giving birth in the United States.

In response, Jinny indirectly admitted to the rumors through a response on WhatsApp. Jinny disclosed, “I want to have a family, get married, and have children soon. I feel awkward sometimes – I have a lot to explain to my company and to the public. I’m not going to retire from the industry anytime soon – I still have a long way to go with my contract.”

Creds: stheadline

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I wasn't expecting this, wow

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Wow...:jackwhat:

4. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Ugh seriously, have the kid in HK or Macau :no: Give the US citizenship to the true citizens who stay and pay the taxes...Just saying you know...Can't even say congrats now after reading that statement.

5. poor timing Jinny at peak of her career :yell:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

wow that totally caught everyone off guard

7. crasianlee

Haha yup...obviously they weren't using any type of contraceptive :p while they rekindled their relationship...and most likely it was before October, they must have still kept it going even though they said they broke up since she's 4 months pregnant if this news is accurate...

8. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

cant sing. dual citizenship

9. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

so on a break but occasional fuck buddy kind of deal? :trollface:

but I agree though, i think she just hit her peak, starring in a few dramas and singing a couple of theme songs I see. I think she was also a host for a couple of shows wasn't she?

10. crasianlee

Forgot that HKer's are the only ones that can do the dual citizenship that correct?
    I bet they never really broke up, just said it so the news could get off their back...

11. ya she did host the all girl show about beauty and makeup :gfight::hellothar:

12. could it have been underground love and she was the 3rd wheel :hmm: doesnt seem like a couple months relationship:thinking:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

woah.....