Joyce Tang & Marco Ngai Break-Up After 9 Years of Dating

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Maverick, May 2, 2007.

1. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Joyce Tang & Marco Ngai Break-Up After 9 Years of Dating
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Joyce Tang Lai Ming and Marco Ngai Chun Kit were always regarded as passionately in love, but there were rumors that the pair have ended their 9 year relationship!
    Allegedly, Joyce and Marco broke up several months ago. Marco moved out of Joyce's apartment and has met another girlfriend.
    Aside from filming for TVB, Joyce has been staying home to repair her broken heart.
    Marco had a colorful dating history. Before dating Joyce, he had several ex-girlfriends, generating much gossip. However once Marco started dating Joyce, his habits stabilized and the two moved into together. Since Joyce and Marco were often spotted together, they were nicknamed "Siamese Twins."

Since Marco and Joyce discontinued their contract with TVB, they were often separated due to work schedules. Their relationship turned from passionate to cool. Early in 2007, when Marco and Joyce were filming in China, their relationship was already on the rocks.
    Marco was photographed going out with another woman earlier in the month. The pair appeared to be quite intimate, staring into each others' eyes while pressing forehead to forehead. They appeared to be a couple in love.
    [​IMG]
    Caption: Marco spotted holding hands with the woman in the above photo.
    Around Lunar New Year, Joyce returned to Hong Kong, but Marco was spotted holding hands with another woman. Marco and the woman had just returned from an overseas trip.
    To authenicate whether Joyce and Marco truly broke up, reporters waited outside their apartment for several days. But Marco was nowhere in sight. Aside from stepping outside to film "Harmony Passion," Joyce spent most of her spare time at home.
    Joyce recently filmed a breast enhancement ad. When reporters asked whether Marco will be benefiting from Joyce's increased bust size, she said she didn't know and told reporters to ask Marco directly. This alarmed reporters as in the past, Joyce often spoke about Marco.

When reporters tried to contact Marco, only his voice mail picked up. When reporters contacted Joyce regarding the photo of Marco with his "new girlfriend," Joyce said calmly, "I do not want to see it."
    Reporters asked Joyce directly as to whether she broke up with Marco? "I don't want to answer that question; please don't ask me!"

Source: Orientaldaily

2. dating? huh? i thought they were happily married for years now!? must of mistaken for another TVB couple.

3. sugarpie

sugarpie Well-Known Member

aww that is so sad i knew they were dating not married lol........ but i tink joyce tang is too good for marco :p

4. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww no!!
    They were a good couple!!
    So sad :(

5. tis me

tis me Well-Known Member

This is definitely sad news cuz they were one of my favorite couples.. I liked how Marco seemed to change his playboy ways after they met.. it's unfortunate that their careers led to this breakup. Hopefully the rumours are false..

6. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

What a waste this is what happen when you date too long.

7. tamagodaisuki

THIS IS VERY VERY SAD NEWS~!!!! i always thought this couple would last and eventually get married. knowing that they broke up, its just too too sad.

8. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

i have no confidence if my boyfriend was in the entertainment industry..we can see how many artist get 2gether and eventually broke up...not really lasting i shall say...

9. aalen

aalen Member

reali unfortunate...tot they were a vr happy couple...and tot they were married?? or had i mistaken for the drama series?? :S

10. machwnor

machwnor Well-Known Member

it is a pity for joyce and marco...9 yrs of relationship...but there is no point to stay together if they dont have the passion in their love anymore