Joyce Tang 滕麗名

Discussion in 'Ghetto Justice - 怒火街頭' started by brown_bear, Jun 6, 2011.

1. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

whut do ya think of her role..shes playing...第五婷

feels so soon for her to be playing mammi...

can you remember her in...'armed reaction' guys..??..=]

but shes doing it pretty well....^^

2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I remember when she was in armed reaction, looked so young back than...

no

3. kevin

kevin RAWR!

don't remember by the english name. Hmmm, her acting is so-so. Hard to concentrate if they don't have the looks (unless they are a veteran) lol. I like the speech of Kevin Cheng, really powerful!

4. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Armed Reaction was such a good series...wonder what the odds of the whole series available in PA are....hmmmm

5. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

they put myolie as the main cast over joyce? I think this is totally retarded. Joyce got both the looks and the acting.

6. she old she not "fa dan" material ...shes a good secondary actress..very experienced lol

7. kevin

kevin RAWR!

That's what I'm saying lol. Not much look or the so called -fa dan-

8. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

For me, this is a perfect example of "to each, his own" as I think Joyce Tang is uglier than shit. I know plenty of people like her and she's genuinely a very capable actress, but I'm sorry; she's simply a "two bagger" for me.

9. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Looks like Susie read what we were talking and reuploaded the series, "Armed Reaction."

10. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Wtf.

Didn't she get a job at Myolie's mom's restaurant? Now shes working at the volunteering centre?!

11. kevin

kevin RAWR!

she is the definition of: repaying the debt. (of helping her win the case)

12. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

¬_¬ WHAT IS THIS STORY LINE AT ALL ?? .... Seriously what the actual fuck ..... how is it that her daughter would believe her father and not her mother seriously ? i thought she was smart enough to realise that the past 2 years her mother has always been caring for her and her brother while suffering along the way ... WHAT THE FUCK ! REALLY? FUUUU TVB WHY U ALWAYS SO UNREALISTIC!

(i cant help but remember the husband as the narrator on dbz xD !!!)

13. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

^ totally agreed! watched it not long ago with my mum and i was like wtf!? the kids dad was never around and the kids believed their mum that she didn't steal in the first place so why do they believe that their mum will hurt their dad? pretty fucked up storyline in a sense of how people treat other people really

14. yongw99

yongw99 New Member

i last saw her in a tvb series a few months back with Kevin Cheng and Myolie Wu