Kay Tse Transforms Into Rock Star Granny to Promote Concert

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Phoenix, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

kay-tse-rock-star-2015.jpg

Recently there has been a certain image circulating around the web asking netizens if anyone can identify who this rock star granny is.

Kay Tse finally came out and revealed that it was actually her.

"No matter how many years pass by, I'm still me, I will sing for you all from the bottom of my heart"

Regarding this 50 years later Kay Tse image, it is actually being used to promote Kay's October world tour concert. In order to achieve a true portrayal of the aged looks, Kay invited Japanese special effects make up team KAGE6SHA led by makeup artist JIRO to help her with this task.

kay-tse-1.jpg

kay-tse-2.jpg

KAGE6SHA's JIRO has also been involved and helped to create the design concept of the titans in upcoming live action film "Attack on Titans", with intricate and detailed make up technique, the process of transforming Kay took 3 hours to complete. After doing all the make up, Kay was very pleased with the results and immediately started posing with cookies and egg roll biscuits taking pictures to commemorate today's achievement.

kay-tse-3.jpg

For the official poster of the concert, JIRO specially used body painting to create it and had painted Kay's arm holding a microphone to create an illusion effect which suggested that Kay and the music stage had become one.

However as the body painting was more complicated than the granny look, the make up and photo shoot took upto 8 hours to complete altogether.

As Kay was getting painted on, JIRO exclaimed she was very cute just sitting still.

Kay expressed that during her tour, her team and KAGE6SHA will be working more closely with each other so hope everyone looks forwards to it.

Kay Tse's tour will start in October from Macau and then making its way to Hong Kong's Coliseum to take place Next April

~~~

Creds: oncc

#1 Phoenix, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

They did a great job with the makeup, surprised they got the team that does the makeup from attacked of the titans..does she look like a character from it?

3. still looks good as a granny .... is it wrong to say that? :lol:

4. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

H! :eekout:

5. Phoenix

umm...would you classify her as a GILF ? :lol:

6. yes and YES..... i may have issues.. but comeon it's Kay~! :wub::wub:

7. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

make up can sure make a huge difference...

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Phoenix

you should check out Skin Wars~ body painting competition show~ the art is amazing

9. shocked when i saw wpic :kenn: great makeup well done!

10. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Yea, make up is done well.

Looking forward to her appearance in the vampire drama.

11. hoyeah!

hoyeah! Well-Known Member

12. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

Kay has always been pretty. idk, just really adore her looks

13. Sherry

Sherry Well-Known Member

She will be a pretty granny hahha