Kevin Cheng and Niki Chow Films a Romantic Kiss Scene

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Nirvania, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

[​IMG]

The rumored couple Kevin Cheng and Niki Chow's latest project is 《最美麗的第七天》. After their third time of cooperation in series, the both of them had numerous romantic kisses. Before the filming, both of them went to eat curry chicken so their mouth would have the "same taste".

After Hard Fate and Under the Canopy of Love, Kevin and Niki and back again as a couple. Next to the Tsing Ma Bridge, the two of them filmed a romantic kiss scene. Unfortunately they were surrounded by too many reporters. When they kissed, the shutter sounds of the cameras were endless, causing Niki to feel embarassed. She said, "There has never been so many people watching me film a kiss scene. (So Kevin is the actor you've kissed the most?) Yes. I've never worked with an actor for so many times and I have to kiss him everytime too."

Every actor will clean their mouth before a kiss scene. But this pair of good friends went to eat curry chicken so they would have the same taste in their mouth. In the series Kevin gave Niki a ring and Niki will also return a necklace as a gift. When asked if she has ever recieved a ring as a present, Niki said, "No, but I did recieve necklaces. I can't just accept rings easily. If I accept someone's ring, they will have to marry me."

Credits to-the sun, asianfanatics

2. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

3. tvbrocks

tvbrocks Active Member

are they together in real life?

4. ysui

ysui Active Member

Hehe. Both eat curry chicken so they would have the "same taste" when they kiss.