Kingdom Hearts!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Apr 30, 2006.

1. Omg is this not one of the Best Game Ever???!!! I just beat it after spending roughly 40 somethin hours on it. This is probably the longest I have ever spent on a single game. Damn just the production value and seeing all the beautiful artwork come together is simply amazing. A very enjoyable tale about a boy fighting the depths of darkness in order to save his girl. I think I'm gonna be listening to the Utada theme for a few days. Might have to take a break before startin on the 2nd one.

So anyone else play it? what yall think about it? I mean just the commercials for the 2nd one should be gettin you to if you've never played it before.

2. This game was awesome.

3. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

Its amazing, I love this game.. and I wasn't even the one playing it. >< I was watching .. but i had an wonderful experience. I'm so happy tha KH2 finally came out. <-- Its a great sequel.

4. lionheart

lionheart Well-Known Member

this game is awesome, beat it in 30hrs, with all the mini quests =]
    i like the theme song in kh1 -simple and clean
    this game should have more planets, i think kh1 have more?
    too repetitive tho, there are many good disney places that we can go...yet it picked some shitty ones.
    i still hate the gummi ship game
    great game but too short

5. Kurono

Kurono Active Member

Surprisingly good mix between Disney and Square characters. Awesome game and will be buying KH2 when it's a Greatest Hit.

6. Ha thats great there are a few fans of the game. I really liked the ending, when it cut to the theme song all dramatic... I think the game pretty much summed up Disney's greatest achievements.

7. drag0n

drag0n Member

Kingdom Hearts was an excellent game. I have not played part two but it should be even better.-clapclap

8. yea part 2 lets you wield duel keyblades, so should be pretty tight. Plus they get different costumes.

9. Jian

Jian Member

KH II is an excellent sequel for the series. I'd recommend playing it on hard though to unlock the secret ending. Otherwise you have to complete a ridiculous number of tasks in normal mode to get it.

10. or you can just download the ending vid online... -lol. I seriously doubt I'm gonna waste all my time with the lil things like i did with the first one. But damn still gotta finish onimusha first...

11. cutecloud

cutecloud Well-Known Member

where can i download or find it???

12. it's for ps2 only... so either ya find a backup or buy the thing...-bigsmile

"Simple n clean is the way that your making me feel....tonite..." -whistle

hmm weren't there a final fantasy song about cute cloud oerr something??

-Super Star -sorc

13. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

its so cool how there is like characters from everything

14. yup yup... you'd think it would be childish and what not but it was actually pretty damn fun. And I seriously doubt a 10 year can beat it... -shock -lol

15. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

I refused to accept the fact that it was a good game because of the childish characters

16. jack93

jack93 Member

i got KH2 but i dun try it
    hope it is fantastic like the first

17. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

my friend go KH2 the day it came out and he beat it in half a week

18. xxilk

xxilk Member

oo...i love this game <3 is my fav game of all time =D

19. yea its great.. but I still havent had the time to play the second one... I already spent way more play time on Okami.. and I still havent beat it yet!! maybe I start KH2 after... or maybe I throw some cheats on it so I wont have to spend as much hours as i did on the first one.. -lol

20. Saga

Saga Active Member

ya the game is GREAT in every way (gameplay, soundtrack, characters, other and other) .. my friend got nuts about Sora, now he uses that name in every forum lol, i think Sora means Sky in japanese.