Lau Wah and Ming Chu (Kau Jun's cousin Chu Chu)

Discussion in 'Best Selling Secrets - 同事三分親' started by love_of_tvb, Jan 19, 2008.

1. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

lau wah definetely likes her. he said that a ming chu planet is circling around him. but he knows that she will leave him one day for kau jun. and kau jun will soon find out that she's lying about her cancer i hope, and then go back to diana.

2. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye i was waiting for lau wah to go out with someone. at last now i think chu chu and lau wah will get together by the end and diana and kau jun will be together.

3. tamagodaisuki

love_of_tvb - yeah, i agree w/ ur thought. its nice that everyone would end up w/ a partner.

4. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol Lau Hua is like the coolest out of the whole story how come his Love is like so late =(

5. s!lver

s!lver Well-Known Member

i wanna see everyone hook up already... they are planting the seed, let it grow already.

6. hikikomori

hikikomori Well-Known Member

I wanna see lau wah with someone too (I like geeky love, haha) but not sure if I like this pairing..

7. hey i heard best selling secerts was a good drama

8. qoo

qoo Well-Known Member

the pair look like primary school playmates if you ask me. and they kinda look the same height when ming chu is wearing heels.

9. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

hehe...very cute pair...like to see them too...But drama getting draggy...

10. bbes

bbes Incredible

agreed i'm glad that lau wah has found someone.
    in comment with the drama being 'draggy' at first i didn't like the idea that they were gonna extend the series to 500 episodes but having watched all the episodes and the developments of the relationships i think its gonna be a good watch.

11. Angel12

Angel12 Active Member

they look so cute when they are together.

12. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye i know and the heights work out too cos if she was to tall then it wouldn't suit lah wah but as they are quite close in height its makes it oo so more realistic.

13. KandyKidx

KandyKidx Well-Known Member

Lau Wah + Ming Chu. Kau Jun + Dian.
    It's perfect that way. I don't like how Ming Chu's lying about having cancer though plus Lau Wah with his nonsense trying to stop Diana and Kau Jun's chances of getting back together.

14. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

Yes, but he's also the ugliest guy I've seen for a male role.

15. bbes

bbes Incredible

that doesn't mean he will get a lover so late. besides hes not ugly either though im not one to judge. just a bit on the shorter side perhaps. also, he has a great personality on the show its just he doesn't get out often enough to meet other girls lol. hes percieved to be the geeky/computer nerd i think.

16. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

hmmm, maybe chu chu will go to lau wah.

17. envoytheguy

envoytheguy Well-Known Member

lau wah; that guy is cool. can't wait to see him go out...gonna be a cool episode (and scenes) upcoming

18. bbes

bbes Incredible

hopefully there will be an episode about them pretty soon, cos ming ju is in the current episode. just a matter of time now.

19. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol awww we're so farback behind, Hopefully lau wah doesnt get in trouble with the Bitch(kao Jun's mum) coz she'll be like totally against him and etc

20. tWiNs_4_LiFe

tWiNs_4_LiFe Well-Known Member

lau wah definitely has fallen for ming chu but i think ming chu don't like him.
    ming chu only likes kao jun.

but in the end, hope lau wah and ming chu get together; think they might make a good couple.

lau wah needs to do something (e.g. tell her how much he likes her) about it otherwise he might go nowhere.