Lee Hyolee is a cheater

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by jaeger, Nov 6, 2007.

1. jaeger

jaeger Member

[​IMG]

Sexy singing/dancing queen, Lee Hyolee has had a bit of a clash with the government. It was confirmed, that Lee had not paid her national taxes for over a year. Why would anyone do such a thing, right? Well, on her fan site, she made a cute little entry titled “Hello everyone,” where she went on about how she didn’t know how to pay taxes, and what would happen if she didn’t pay those taxes. You’re 28 years old - You should know how to file your taxes.

Full Article

2. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Thats not exactly cheating taxes. -lol

3. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol holy crap that article is super biased.

it doesn't even have any real cited sources hahaha i need a link to her fan site 0_o

4. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Sounds like your typical dumb internet hater. I guess this site is no longer a reliable source lol.
    BTW Does kdot go to this site? There was this comment and it kinda sounds like him lol

5. jaeger

jaeger Member

Well it was filed under rumors, I'm sure the reporter wouldn't post up false news.

I did some research and it seems to be true, props to AKP for being on top of rumors.

http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.html?cat=view&art_id=200711062145083&sec_id=540101&pt=nv

6. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

7. jaeger

jaeger Member

Yeah, def, but just the authors opinion + it's just for laughs as all the other articles on the site seem to follow along the same theme/style.

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

haha but i think that comment would be universal cause i mean it's freaking hyori, well i mean the "i'll do her" part lol

9. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Well of course the first part would be, but the 2nd part sounds a little cheesy to me, which let me to believe it was kdot lol jks jks.

10. kamikrazy123

kamikrazy123 Member

its just taxes, relax

11. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

haha, more like people barely care if she pays taxes or not xD

12. sillumjay

sillumjay Well-Known Member

haha i think some people are making it out like she murdered someone... its only taxes... its not like she didnt pay it in the end =P she just didnt know how to ...

13. parc_ann

parc_ann Member

wow! is this true?
    if it is i think its her fault, for not knowing her responsibilities hahaha
    peace :D

14. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

i'm 24 and i dunno how to file my taxes. jaeger, u need to chill. it's just taxes.

15. mikeyh

mikeyh Well-Known Member

i think every should know how to file taxes for own good.

16. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

well, never been a lee hyo lee's fan .. she's full of plastic all over her body .. cheating on her taxes .. wow, another claim of don't know how like the gillian chung in the sex scandal. i was naive and gullible .. come on now, do stars handle their own finance and do their own taxes? i think not. i strongly believe that she is evading taxes and it's embarrassing for someone who's loaded like her to do so. that's plain selfish and greedy and no matter how much charity she has done and will do will not earn respect from people. it's a matter of personal character. if you're not paying taxes cuz you're greedy; God knows if charity money donated come from her heart or another pathetic ploy from her marketing team to see how nice she is when in fact, she's has no such intention.